EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I went and watched 3/4ers of Roxy v Coburg Districts and went away far more impressed with CD than Roxy. They looked very well coached, young and fit. Thought Roxy just got frustrated far too easily and were (obviously) rusty.
I heard tonight they had a really big full forward who struggled. Was he in there because they had players out or is he a senior player?

I heard tonight they had a really big full forward who struggled. Was he in there because they had players out or is he a senior player?

They did and I don't know. Thought he tried hard and didn't just stand in the forward pocket, but clearly a 2's player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep full blown basket case now
With the feed back I got about Fox when he left Gisborne it's no wonder Rupo have hit a brick wall. The current presidents attitude is no good either. I feel for Skip Bray but I'm sure he's not bothered now he's at Riddell in flag contention and a well run club.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

With the feed back I got about Fox when he left Gisborne it's no wonder Rupo have hit a brick wall. The current presidents attitude is no good either. I feel for Skip Bray but I'm sure he's not bothered now he's at Riddell in flag contention and a well run club.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bray has a good reputation and has seemingly landed on his feet, as you say, I'm sure he's focused on delivering a flag to Riddell.
I feel for those who have stuck around, you'd think it'll be a tough year.

Anyone know of any practice matches in Melbourne tomorrow.

Keilor v Heidelberg at Overnewton
EK v Newport at Crofts Reserve, Altona North
C'Burn v Epping at Craigieburn
Hillside v Hadfield at Martin Reserve, Hadfield
Keilor Park v Fitzroy Stars at Sir Doug Nicholls Reserve
Glenroy v Lalor at RMIT University

lifted from the Leader

The weak, woke EDFL !!!

“Modified tackles will be introduced to Under 10s football, with standing-only tackles accepted.

Additionally, players will not be permitted to barge or fend off. “

Make an announcement and then stick your head in the sand by turning comments off. Weak organisation!!

Keilor v Heidelberg at Overnewton
EK v Newport at Crofts Reserve, Altona North
C'Burn v Epping at Craigieburn
Hillside v Hadfield at Martin Reserve, Hadfield
Keilor Park v Fitzroy Stars at Sir Doug Nicholls Reserve
Glenroy v Lalor at RMIT University

lifted from the Leader
Highgate Recreation Reserve, Cragieburn for Cragieburn v Epping you mean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back