EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a bit more late last night two suspected broken ankles no 5 / 10 and maybe a serious knee injury to no 9 if correct they will be very hard to replace as they are all vital players for Pacco

Ouch man, poor lads that’s horrific.

We had our second broken leg of the season also yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Good source just told me neither PV broke their legs or ankle, bad sprains and ligaments.

Will be back for finals.

I was just about to write this spoke to a Pacco player a couple of minutes ago confirmed what you heard that’s good news for them

Same as PV and bottom of the ladder then ?
And keilor and Abbers ? Lol

Trying conditions does that.
tornadoes blowing mate.

100%! Pacco should’ve beat Marby by a lot more.. would’ve been a scary moment for them coming that close to losing

100%! Pacco should’ve beat Marby by a lot more.. would’ve been a scary moment for them coming that close to losing

Happens mate, with a 6 goal breeze. Skill level drops all around the park. Keilor should of flogged 6th by 10 goals too. It happens

Happens mate, with a 6 goal breeze. Skill level drops all around the park. Keilor should of flogged 6th by 10 goals too. It happens

abers played well pushed keilor more than anyone else has apart from paco in Round 2, isn't gonna matter though, missed the chance in the third to get closer to burying them, paid the price from then on, Thompson concussed late in third as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Bashen,
Hearing a very interesting rumour coming out of EK? Any truth surely can’t be correct , coach sacked !! President taking over .

Hey mate, news spreads fast.

Yea that is true. Commitee has appointed co coaches to take over for the reminder of 2023, guess win/loss ratio isn’t everything. One being Pat and the other u can wait for the announcement.

Team will be fine and in good hands, you forget Pat was the senior coach and single handedly built this list across the last 5 years.

Yea that is true. Commitee has appointed co coaches to take over for the reminder of 2023, guess win/loss ratio isn’t everything. One being Pat and the other u can wait for the announcement.

Team will be fine and in good hands, you forget Pat was the senior coach and single handedly built this list across the last 5 years.

Wow , tough job at EK! sitting third ,list as you stated,been decimated with injury and travel, if anything I thought they had over achieved.
Sacked coach very unlucky I would have thought.

Let's face it , Pat has single handedly dragged the club from a crap B Grade team to contending in A Grade. He has done it by paying his own money and it is well known playing out-side the Salary Cap Rules. Take that aside for a minute.....
Rocky was just a puppet. Apart from the huge amount of $$$ Pat has bought in, he has also spent a massive amount of hours improving the place, so my question is - Why wouldn't he want total control? His sole focus is success which is understandable and he's willing to burn anyone who get's in his way.
Issue is he is also President and that job comes with the responsibility of unifying the club and he is accountable to the members & players , so unless everyone thought Rock was hopeless and this is the right decision then all that $$$ and hard work could fall down the drain very quickly...

Bash , you mention the committee appointed co coaches so the assumption must be the committee sacked Rocky. My question is, did the committee approach Pat with the decision to sack Rock or did Pat approach the committee?

Let's face it , Pat has single handedly dragged the club from a crap B Grade team to contending in A Grade. He has done it by paying his own money and it is well known playing out-side the Salary Cap Rules. Take that aside for a minute.....
Rocky was just a puppet. Apart from the huge amount of $$$ Pat has bought in, he has also spent a massive amount of hours improving the place, so my question is - Why wouldn't he want total control? His sole focus is success which is understandable and he's willing to burn anyone who get's in his way.
Issue is he is also President and that job comes with the responsibility of unifying the club and he is accountable to the members & players , so unless everyone thought Rock was hopeless and this is the right decision then all that $$$ and hard work could fall down the drain very quickly...

I’ll leave it at this and won’t comment more on the matter because I don’t really have anything else to say.

It was the right decision mate, playing group will be just fine don’t worry.
Like I said win and loss is not everything when it comes to a senior coaching role. Committee obviously looking for a lot more then just that.

Is Rocky going to cop the same treatment from Bashen the last coach cop on here? Wasn’t he a co coach with Pat?😂

If you think a decision like this united the club you have no idea how a football club works. In regards to respecting the club before coming in, take a look in the new rooms and see how much of the previous 50 years is represented. None at all.

Last edited:
I’ll leave it at this and won’t comment more on the matter because I don’t really have anything else to say.

It was the right decision mate, playing group will be just fine don’t worry.
Like I said win and loss is not everything when it comes to a senior coaching role. Committee obviously looking for a lot more then just that.

Sounds like a s**t show bashen, 2 coaches stabbed in the back in 12 months. Who would want to coach them other than Pat??

If you think a session like this united the club you have no idea how a football club works. In regards to respecting the club before coming in, take a look in the new rooms and see how much of the previous 50 years is represented. None at all.

Hey Inanunda, what session are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back