Universal Love Friday night heaven - the sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Its like Groundhog day. But a good one. Friday night, beer, pizza, another Carlton smashing and its my birthday, so I might even get to celebrate in style later on tonight!! (That part may be a bit of wishful thinking though:rolleyes:)

Its like Groundhog day. But a good one. Friday night, beer, pizza, another Carlton smashing and its my birthday, so I might even get to celebrate in style later on tonight!! (That part may be a bit of wishful thinking though:rolleyes:)
Happy Birthday and good luck;)

Did I read the teams correctly... Judd, Murphy and Gibbs out. Wow this could be world record stuff tonight in terms of scores :D

I kinda feel sorry for Simpson, I actually like him as a player.

Did I read the teams correctly... Judd, Murphy and Gibbs out. Wow this could be world record stuff tonight in terms of scores :D

The first decision the new coach makes should be to make Simpson captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a country game a week or so ago...400+ to 10 or so....
Let it be like this....if they lose.
If we're talking about the same game, it was 69:22 (436) to 1:1 (7). If that happens tonight, John Barker may become the first interim coach to be sacked after 1 game. LOL

Agree, was just discussing him. Should be captain, at least he has some heart and spirit.

I wish I was programming tonight lead up...it would start with this....

and then once the ball was bounced this....with no commentary.

Can't wait to get the kids to bed.

jmac you and this thread are responsible for me being organised enough for the following:

Kids fed, bathed, in their play room and old enough to get themselves to bed.

Dumplings cooked, soy sauce and chilli to compliment the dumplings - ready for a feast with my wife. Red wine for dinner and beer for the footy.

Choc mint tart with a biscuit base for dessert. Been cooking all afternoon.

Swans to win by a record margin and make it a great night, even accounting for not getting to the local. Just waiting for myth busters to end and the pre game too start.

jmac you and this thread are responsible for me being organised enough for the following:

Kids fed, bathed, in their play room and old enough to get themselves to bed.

Dumplings cooked, soy sauce and chilli to compliment the dumplings - ready for a feast with my wife. Red wine for dinner and beer for the footy.

Choc mint tart with a biscuit base for dessert. Been cooking all afternoon.

Swans to win by a record margin and make it a great night, even accounting for not getting to the local. Just waiting for myth busters to end and the pre game too start.

Room for a third party?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back