Kevin Pietersen sacked by England

Remove this Banner Ad

wow, I would have thought you would keep an open mind and monitor Pietersen's suitability rather than just drawing through his name
I reckon Cook has threatened a massive tantrum should KP come back and Strauss isn't inclined to argue because he's also got sand in his vagina.

Last edited:
I reckon Cook has had threatened a massive tantrum should KP come back and Strauss isn't inclined to argue because he's also got sand in his vagina.

I also reckon there are pretty major trust issues - why should KP trust the ECB?

He got told that he'd get considered in merit if he withdrew from his lucrative IPL runs and scored runs for Surrey. He has.

It's now obvious that the ECB never intended to act in good faith and were blatantly leading him on

I also reckon there are pretty major trust issues - why should KP trust the ECB?
For sure. It's a jarring lack of self-awareness from Strauss and whoever has advised him.

He's talking as though his organisation doesn't have a shitload of black marks against their name.

It's less than a week since they absolutely shafted Peter Moores and he's trying to take the high road talking about trust. It's staggering.

He got told that he'd get considered in merit if he withdrew from his lucrative IPL runs and scored runs for Surrey. He has.

It's now obvious that the ECB never intended to act in good faith and were blatantly leading him on
I think Graves might have meant it. But he has been overruled.

And they probably didn't expect him to actually come back and smash 350. That was bad timing for them.

I want Australia to win 5-0 but I want them to beat England's strongest side, it would be kind of hollow to beat a half strength England. For that reason I'm on the #bringbackkp bandwagon.

I reckon Cook has threatened a massive tantrum should KP come back and Strauss isn't inclined to argue because he's also got sand in his vagina.

I'm not sure what sand in one's vagina means but it doesn't sound like a great place to be

Make kp an Australian citizen...he may still play another ashes series yet!

Would be a very lol moment...a man can dream can't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've only won 1 test match in England in a decade. You'll be favourites but 5-0 is highly unlikely .
True but England are at the lowest they have been in a decade. England haven't been in this much disarray since pre 2005. Whereas I think Australia now has it's best side we have had since 06-07.

Its the worst lineup since the 90s ,but I honestly cant see us getting cleaned up 5-0. When we went down under we just couldnt handle the pace barrage on the bouncy decks . The conditions this summer will be swing and spin bowling.

KP is a massive campaigner.

I can't believe the agitation to get him back in the side.

He's not the reason the Poms are ****ed but if they select him he will be.

KP is a massive campaigner.

I can't believe the agitation to get him back in the side.

He's not the reason the Poms are stuffed but if they select him he will be.

Why?

And if he's such a shitty influence - why ask him to be the ODI adviser?

Did KP draw them a series against the mediocre Windies?

I thought now would have been an appropriate time to admit wrong and reinstate the form county cricketer desperate to play again, but, as déjà vu hits, Engalnd have sealed their own fate at the selection table. Their squad is vanilla stacked on vanilla, with the exception of Buttler, aloi and stokes, and their top order is desperate for a bonafide a grade batsman.

KP could bring life back to cricket in England. It's embarrassing to see how close minded this decision is.

Apparently Strauss is getting a free run this summer and results "dont matter" . How ridiculous is that?
writing off an Ashes campaign and ripping off the fans who bought tickets. I've got no time for that and prob wont be watching.

Why?

And if he's such a shitty influence - why ask him to be the ODI adviser?

Did KP draw them a series against the mediocre Windies?

The decision to give him an advisory role is close to the dumbest thing I ever seen. From a long way away it looks as though its designed to make the ECB look like reasonable chaps who don't hold a grudge.

If you decide a guy is campaigner and don't want him around, stick by it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back