Traded Lachie Henderson [traded to Geelong for 2016 first round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of post from posters who have barely seen Henderson play. Maybe caught a glimpse of a couple of turnovers that form their entire sample space.

Ridiculous to suggest he's even close to being a spud or worth a second rounder.

There is a reason those who gave up a first rounder for Henderson are expert recruiters and the critics are posters on an internet forum.

A lot of post from posters who have barely seen Henderson play. Maybe caught a glimpse of a couple of turnovers that form their entire sample space.

Ridiculous to suggest he's even close to being a spud or worth a second rounder.

There is a reason those who gave up a first rounder for Henderson are expert recruiters and the critics are posters on an internet forum.
They know that, they merely choose to troll.

This trade will definitely be a win/win for both sides.
Henderson will have an immediate impact in Geelong, the 2016 1st rounder will help Carlton in the longer term.
Its a good example of how trades should be done.

Pick 1 would be nice though. ;)

Yep, that's the (unrealistic) ideal. Geelong finish bottom and we end up with pick 1 without the indignity of 'winning' the wooden spoon.

Right now, we can only manage half of that equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idiots. Why would they swap pick 8 to gain pick 20

Congratulations on both your imminent premiership and the introduction of two more expansion teams! :D

Congratulations on both your imminent premiership and the introduction of two more expansion teams! :D
I was allowing for 2 compo picks. ;)

Clearly looking at lining up academy coverage for next year ;)
Looks that way. I still haven't wrapped my head around how this points system works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back