Are you satisfied with your club's dealings over the January window? :?:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems City are still getting Main Road size crowds, but they will fill the place in time.
Maine Rd was a 32k capacity stadium.

We would have had a paid attendance of around 55k yesterday. Actual attendqnce a few thousand less.

Probably the highest of the day?

With Pelle getting shafted its going to be hard for him and the players to keep focused. If United get a run on it could put some real pressure on them and their UCL spot.
If we finisj behind them it won't just be MP that deserves a shafting.

Would lol at Pep in the Europa.

Would be hilarious but it won't too happen. United and the others 6th onwards are too erratic and too far behind.

You may have to have a huge clean out at the end of the season for Peps football to work straight up.

First one should be Yaya Toure. Encapsulates what's wrong with the club really, half-arsed and inconsistent. If it wasn't for Aguero they'd be in deep deep trouble this season.

but the two Sunderland goals. Deary me.

Mignolet has to be replaced next season if Liverpool want to go places. Shocking attempt.

We were talking about this in the Liverpool thread. Of the last 19 shots on goal that he has faced, 12 (63%) have ended up in the back of the net.

In 21 of the 27 games where we have conceded this season, the opposition have scored with their very first shot of the game.

Think of the implications of these 2 stats. We might as well just cut to the chase and start every game 1 goal down. He has been appallingly bad.

A typical performance from us this season has entailed each of the following:
- Control the game
- Pepper the opposition's goal
- Don't capitalize on any those chances due to poor finishing and decision making in the final third
- Opposition break down the other end and sucker punch us with their first foray forward and shot of the game

Inefficient in the league coupled with a good run in the cups, it's eerily reminiscent of our 2011/12 season under Dalglish.

Another versatile, goalscoring attacker and a new goalkeeper have to be our #1 & #2 priorities in the summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop it troll.

Roman is still paying Mou and i hope it stays that way for the foreseeable future.
Think of it this way bojan all the abus in tge media and ex liverpool players are shitting their pants when we get mou.

They want us to appoint giggs

after the liverpool game the draw opens up massively for us im pretty sure. if we can sneak a win against spurs (unlikely) and start getting players back then we could still be alright. besides, we've loved beating up on the bottom 10 teams for the most part. that and the champions league seems to be the only time we're raising our game, the complete opposite of what has happened in the past.

huge question now over vinny. apparently he will be ready for spurs. you kind of have to throw him in, but you'd be absolutely crazy to at the same time.

that wasn't really what i meant. but hell, it's not like they could do any worse. at least it showed with celina that they give a toss. caring and being a bit less talented will always be better than having pretenders stroll around the pitch. it's a real shame that pelle isnt willing to make a massive statement and start one of the kids. what could go wrong? could we get picked apart in midfield like we do every game? i'd rather see someone in there trying their guts off and it not coming off, but learning from the experience, over someone who clearly does not care.

If there were any season to demonstrate the truth in this it's this season.

Think of it this way bojan all the abus in tge media and ex liverpool players are shitting their pants when we get mou.

They want us to appoint giggs
If bringing in Mou results in a DOF, Renato Sanches and another Mendes present then I would be ok with Mou.

One of the most one sided 1-0's I've ever seen us play in. Normally we'd find a way to lose that 2-1 at the end like the Newcastle game. Big game next week against city. Let's hope them getting foxed hurts their confidence and we put 3 or 4 past them
I think it might go the other way. A wounded animal is dangerous.

Sturridge, Coutinho & Origi available for selection against West Ham on Tuesday.

If Coutinho & Sturridge take the field, it could be the first time that we've had (in my opinion) our best front 3/4 on the pitch at the same time all season.

Is that 77 quid a standard matchday ticket now?

******* joke if so, that's nearly the same price as a standing room AFL GF ticket.
No it's 200 tickets in 6 games in the new main stand. So a total of 1,200 tickets will be priced at 77 quid for the entire season.

Liverpool fans are losing their minds and I really dont think any of them have even read the full tickets proposal.

Back