NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as though the transfer period has ended until Feb not much noise coming from NP & Mont. Morris re-joining the cougars and Mont losing a few younger players to the Dogs.
The cougars will be buoyed by the return of a few of their stars who had serious knee issues last year coming back.

Hearing Greensy won't have Carnell and McLinden.

Seeing as though the transfer period has ended until Feb not much noise coming from NP & Mont. Morris re-joining the cougars and Mont losing a few younger players to the Dogs.
The cougars will be buoyed by the return of a few of their stars who had serious knee issues last year coming back.

Hearing Greensy won't have Carnell and McLinden.

Carnell no but McLinden will play when not overseas

I've heard on good authority Brayden Taglieri is shopping himself around. Would be a big loss for the panthers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adjoining rosanna tennis club has been offered money to give up 3 courts whilst the rail line upgrade happens , presumably for site office /depot , so probably would not stop footy .

Adjoining rosanna tennis club has been offered money to give up 3 courts whilst the rail line upgrade happens , presumably for site office /depot , so probably would not stop footy .

I can confirm that Rosanna CC that use De Winton in cricket season have been told they will be forced off the ground for 12 months, so i can't see how the footy club won't be asked the same?

Yeah totally, seeing as his little brother plays at panther and his father is having an assistant role this coming season, whilst overseas. Pencil neck

Is his Father Lino?
Ex teamate of mine and a great player and fella if its who i'm thinking of.

I can confirm that Rosanna CC that use De Winton in cricket season have been told they will be forced off the ground for 12 months, so i can't see how the footy club won't be asked the same?
It's probably not a bad thing. There could be some ground and facility upgrades on the way because of it.

LOL, bit hard to shop around whilst you're in America...and it's Bradyn
Sorry champ, I just spelt his name the correct way but obviously his parents know better. Hope his old man is better as a coach then at spelling.

Sorry champ, I just spelt his name the correct way but obviously his parents know better. Hope his old man is better as a coach then at spelling.
Correct way to spell names? Doubt you have two brain cells to rub together.

Eg. Cait/Kate Ashlee/Ashleigh. Also than not then. Nobody likes a spelling nazi

Correct way to spell names? Doubt you have two brain cells to rub together.

Eg. Cait/Kate Ashlee/Ashleigh. Also than not then. Nobody likes a spelling nazi

The world is seriously cooked when Drainbead is giving out spelling lessons.

I may not have two brain cells to rub together, but I'm smart enough to know when the final siren goes not to dispute the result. But I guess your right, maybe I'm the one that doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back