NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Carnell, Allard, Ryan, Hooper, Hyde, Doherty, Barnett, Jordan, Stanton, Griffiths, Desmond & Mclindon only playing part of the season due to travels.
Hydey already said he will be going for the youth approach. Seeing as though the 19s saluted for the 3rd time in a row this year I don't see these departures to be too much of an issue in the long run.

Should get the quality back at Tigerland like the under 19s drug dealer Zantuck or the woman bashing purse Murphy. Murphy and magner would be a quality midfield.

Don't think because you have success as a club, you are a successful team.

If the money dries up so will the Heidelberg football club as proven 2 seasons ago.

Atleast teams like west, Macleod and greensy earned there flags. Buy them all you want no one will respect you.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should get the quality back at Tigerland like the under 19s drug dealer Zantuck or the woman bashing purse Murphy. Murphy and magner would be a quality midfield.

If the money dries up so will the Heidelberg football club as proven 2 seasons ago.

Atleast teams like west, Macleod and greensy earned there flags. Buy them all you want no one will respect you.

Edit: woman bashing purse snatching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack grimes to Hurstbridge :) yay

Sensational pick up, wouldn't surprise me if the Bridges stay up now. Got talking to a couple west Preston players and was told they still owe final payment to players for this year, some things never change down there I guess.

Lost a few as well...

Yep I hear they have a little revolt but seriously what sort of person do you want at a Club? The word I have is the Club stood up to a person that had screwed up a few times on the piss and his mates have decided to go as well. The rumor around cricket circles is them and a few other young Mont players made an absolute prick of them selves watching Mont CC again on the piss by throwing stubbies on the ground and abusing and threatening both sides players. Shameful act, who wants those sort of kids growing a culture of a Club.

have heard good things down at eltham this year, young club with good recruits, could be year of the Panther

.....this is a recording......

(and I am Panther but can have a laugh.......we have heard this all before and whilst good things are happening, I will wait till the new year.......)

Great first post btw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back