NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

didn't play because he was committed to essendon vfl this season only played 3-4 games at macleod! and unlike some clubs team culture actually exists at macleod don't just drop players that have given there all for a whole season because someones vfl/TAC CUP commitments have finished for the year!!! could be a reason why theres about 6 blokes running down the path at the cave at the moment!! JUST SAYING
:D Hberg might not have a reserves team by the sounds of it with all their boys going across to Banyule. Sub out the Ressies and Sub in the 19s for 2017

he

he definitely didn't get dropped for a ring in

How would you know ? You're a Banyule flog on the wrong forum. But while you're here how did your "ring in" and a very expensive one at that by all reports Tarrant go for you last? Or maybe Vasamakis, a ripping bloke with a Grammy leg that made Banyule his forth club in about five years. I think Kroussoratis may have been at more clubs than Vasa.

How would you know ? You're a Banyule flog on the wrong forum. But while you're here how did your "ring in" and a very expensive one at that by all reports Tarrant go for you last? Or maybe Vasamakis, a ripping bloke with a Grammy leg that made Banyule his forth club in about five years. I think Kroussoratis may have been at more clubs than Vasa.

Varsa back at panther

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure he does but is he capable ? And please tell me he wasn't one of the B&F, vice captain players that you announced had trained the other night.Looked like a very ordinary player in one of the worst sides in the league before they sacked him.
Capable of enjoying playing with his mates? Whatever grade he makes than so be it. You sound pretty jaded in general, probably some 45yo drunk never been. Keep going to the Barclay at noon every Saturday and wander down to Warringal to watch the seniors, p*ss your pay up against the wall and go home to an empty house. Boring.

Capable of enjoying playing with his mates? Whatever grade he makes than so be it. You sound pretty jaded in general, probably some 45yo drunk never been. Keep going to the Barclay at noon every Saturday and wander down to Warringal to watch the seniors, p*ss your pay up against the wall and go home to an empty house. Boring.

Did you mean "watch the seniors s**t on your team ? Anyway where have you been

Don't know if this has been broken but a past rezzies hberg captain not going up the road but across the road instead

Im also keen to know who you are talking about?
Zac Williams? Might be a bit past it.
Sutton sisters, no chance. They bleed H'berg
Stu McLeod, would think he'd go to lower if he was to play.
Outback Zac, the only possible candidate for your claim.

Im also keen to know who you are talking about?
Zac Williams? Might be a bit past it.
Sutton sisters, no chance. They bleed H'berg
Stu McLeod, would think he'd go to lower if he was to play.
Outback Zac, the only possible candidate for your claim.
talking about an under 19s former captain maybe .more likely.

I'm sure the NFL checks the gossip of this forum so how about you flogs in the office get active and sort out finals venue. If Victoria Park and Princes Park are available, go get them and piss Preston off. If there not available get anywhere else except Preston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back