NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Um did Bundoora get him a job last season? Does he change his jobs and clubs more than his undies
Why would it mean he changed jobs?

Because he uses and abuses people to get jobs, doesn’t stick at them and then leaves the club that’s got him the gig!
Hadn’t happened here, so basically you talking s**t

My thoughts 4 months out

The Gilmore factor will definitely see a couple more games dropped by tigers. I think North are primed. 5th-7th a lottery.

Dogs
Tigers
Mont
Bridges
Banyule
Bulls
Greensborough
Eltham
Macleod
WPL

My thoughts 4 months out

The Gilmore factor will definitely see a couple more games dropped by tigers. I think North are primed. 5th-7th a lottery.

Dogs
Tigers
Mont
Bridges
Banyule
Bulls
Greensborough
Eltham
Macleod
WPL
Gilmore is a loss, but Heidelberg were head and shoulders better then anyone. And North's 9 of there 11 wins came against the bottom 5 teams. So they will have to improve alot to be flag favourites.

I'll still have Heidelberg clear favs to win it again. I'm sure there will still be recruits to come aswell from numerous teams, they may change things.

Gilmore is a loss, but Heidelberg were head and shoulders better then anyone. And North's 9 of there 11 wins came against the bottom 5 teams. So they will have to improve alot to be flag favourites.

I'll still have Heidelberg clear favs to win it again. I'm sure there will still be recruits to come aswell from numerous teams, they may change things.
I'm inclined to agree with you. Heidelberg still had fantastic depth, and still do. They've got enough runs on the board for them to be clubhouse leader again despite the Gilmore departure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Scotland has more signings to come. They desperately need them.
A ruck would be top of the list….how many Bulls are vfl aligned?

Are Bundoora in relegation territory if they start getting injuries? Do Macleod have enough stock left to keep them up? How are WPL fairing at the moment?

Eltham coming up with their depth can leapfrog all 3 clubs currently. Diamond Creek would give them a good shake too.
I wouldn't focus on Dimo Berty, the argument is irrelevant whether they are better than. Fact is they are not in D1, end of story!!!!

McKeown & McKay gone Macleod in trouble. Relegation battle looks imminent.
So is this who have left Macleod:

Condello
Hobbs
Leggett
Martin
Lowe
McKeon
McKay
Brandt

Thats some cattle to lose after a 6-12 season really only beating the teams below them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back