NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love how everyone sais open the cheque book? Everyone plays with the same cap. It’s up to that club if they spend it or not. It’s not like one club go go silly and spend big
Yeah cos there’s no dodgy payments happening. Banyule stick to cap you think? Wake up seriously

Yeah cos there’s no dodgy payments happening. Banyule stick to cap you think? Wake up seriously
U idiot. U think because Greensborough has a team of stars they are over the cap? Maybe most clubs now are just very good at budgeting and keeping a team together. Whenever someone has names playing for them, that’s the first thing people turn to. Must be over the cap. Load of garbage

U idiot. U think because Greensborough has a team of stars they are over the cap? Maybe most clubs now are just very good at budgeting and keeping a team together. Whenever someone has names playing for them, that’s the first thing people turn to. Must be over the cap. Load of garbage
How many players from Banyule have been given jobs at Brolec? Do third party agreements come into consideration? I might have it wrong but I thought both Gumbleton & Rata were both given jobs if they signed? No doubt other clubs do the same thing in different ways.

How many players from Banyule have been given jobs at Brolec? Do third party agreements come into consideration? I might have it wrong but I thought both Gumbleton & Rata were both given jobs if they signed? No doubt other clubs do the same thing in different ways.

What’s the issue if they give them jobs?
How do you think the a grade ammo clubs get the big guns jobs or pay for their private school education.

How many players from Banyule have been given jobs at Brolec? Do third party agreements come into consideration? I might have it wrong but I thought both Gumbleton & Rata were both given jobs if they signed? 🤔No doubt other clubs do the same thing in different ways.
1st year apprentice on a grade wages 🤔.
Nosecondprize stop living in la la land goose. Points system is the best thing AFL vic have brought in. Salary caps get cheated in professional sport so a humble little grass roots club I’m sure can manufacture separate payments Einstein

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st year apprentice on a grade wages 🤔.
Nosecondprize stop living in la la land goose. Points system is the best thing AFL vic have brought in. Salary caps get cheated in professional sport so a humble little grass roots club I’m sure can manufacture separate payments Einstein
Deadset tosser you are! I don’t support Banyule or anyone in Div 2. But looking at a lot of the Div2 sides I wouldn’t say Banyule had a lot better list at all. Dyson and Stanton hardly played so there payments are bugger all. So you give someone a job and pay them more to play footy aswell? Not sure what’s wrong with that. It’s people like you start rumours with no facts at all and expect people to believe you. You obviously know what every player at the club is getting paid and what there job wages are? Gives us a run down please

Deadset tosser you are! I don’t support Banyule or anyone in Div 2. But looking at a lot of the Div2 sides I wouldn’t say Banyule had a lot better list at all. Dyson and Stanton hardly played so there payments are bugger all. So you give someone a job and pay them more to play footy aswell? Not sure what’s wrong with that. It’s people like you start rumours with no facts at all and expect people to believe you. You obviously know what every player at the club is getting paid and what there job wages are? Gives us a run down please
Eg
Player gets $400-$500 on the books and $1300 as an apprentice. not saying they would be on there own. I was given benefits during my time playing ammo’s. I’m sure a club like eltham would be struggling to keep there cap under the limit also

s**t you don’t support banyule or watch div 2 but know banyule list? Well they did recruit heavily so maybe get some facts first

s**t you don’t support banyule or watch div 2 but know banyule list? Well they did recruit heavily so maybe get some facts first
What’s facts do you want? You are just presuming they are paying big money and over the cap? Where are your facts they are? Or is it just common knowledge they have to be 🤦‍♂️

What’s facts do you want? You are just presuming they are paying big money and over the cap? Where are your facts they are? Or is it just common knowledge they have to be 🤦‍♂️
Yeah common knowledge unfortunately not factual. But I do have people in the know down there. You think they go get all their recruits by giving hotdogs and a can as payment. Anyway glad their arrogance asses are still in div 2

Rumour has it Watsonia are giving up their ground next year due to works on the greensborough highway, in return the council have said all upgrades of the oval and facilities will be free.

Rumour has it Watsonia are giving up their ground next year due to works on the greensborough highway, in return the council have said all upgrades of the oval and facilities will be free.

I think they have to be off it for more than a year though, I heard this and was told up to 5 years off the ground and the government and council are looking for a semi-permanent place for them. But when they return will have mint ground and facilities. Something similar is happening to other Clubs I think one is out near Bulleen.

Hearing Epping saved $$$ the last couple years knowing they would finish last in order to pounce this year and recruit heavily. Could Totino, Brandt, Marcon all return?

Hearing Epping saved $$$ the last couple years knowing they would finish last in order to pounce this year and recruit heavily. Could Totino, Brandt, Marcon all return?
Also heard Thomas Hughes would be returning. How about Lalors skipper Jackson Freebairn? Was an Epping junior and is very close to Jhye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back