NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Would easily get a game if we are talking about Epping’s side this year. Has plenty experience in div 2. Pretty sure he played in the 2015 div 2 granny which they lost by 3 points
what a fall from grace for Lalor, in 4 years they’ve gone from top of div 2 to second last in div 3

W

what a fall from grace for Lalor, in 4 years they’ve gone from top of div 2 to second last in div 3
I agree such a shame, I wonder why everyone left after getting so close to a flag. Only 5 players who played in that granny are still with lalor. With Ben Curtiss retiring this year and Spencer who only played the 2 games

W

Too true but they’ve done a great job to keep the doors open , unfortunately I don’t think that they can attract anyone there with their previous form the last few years .. but hopefully they keep plugging away

Too true but they’ve done a great job to keep the doors open , unfortunately I don’t think that they can attract anyone there with their previous form the last few years .. but hopefully they keep plugging away
Unfortunately it’s a crap area to attract decent players aswell, as is reservoir. Actually surprising somewhere like Bundoora has been up for so long with no juniors. But Lalor seem like the off field is going ok, so all they can do is plug away and hopefully get a group of good players or mates that want to come and play together. Just need a good couple of years of success and it can all change

Have seen online that Lower have announced a couple of recruits already.

James Elliot 24 from Yarrawonga
Tom Scott 20 from Rebels TAC cup and Macleod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back