NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking back on the lalor footy thing with Cuts and Ben do you think that has anything to do with the player exodus or they don’t read big footy? 🤔🤔

Williamson isn’t leaving Laurimar. All of the 2021 list is signed up. He is having a lend of you all.

Lalor will be able to field a team. They have lost a few as they did the season prior but preseason hasn’t started yet and they have a coaching staff that is being proactive and getting on the front foot by the sounds of it.

I would also assume a couple of ex hawks that moved to the bloods with cutler might make there way back to the nest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking back on the lalor footy thing with Cuts and Ben do you think that has anything to do with the player exodus or they don’t read big footy? 🤔🤔
What could i possibly have to do with players leaving... You are stretching at best...?

Players are leaving in October 2021. You do the math

Last edited:
Williamson isn’t leaving Laurimar. All of the 2021 list is signed up. He is having a lend of you all.

Lalor will be able to field a team. They have lost a few as they did the season prior but preseason hasn’t started yet and they have a coaching staff that is being proactive and getting on the front foot by the sounds of it.

I would also assume a couple of ex hawks that moved to the bloods with cutler might make there way back to the nest.
From all reports, they have landed a ripper coach and have some old faces returning for recruitment roles - Hopefully they enjoy the challenge of a blank piece of paper and starting fresh...? Some might see it as a ripper opportunity.

The club itself needs to re-focus their energy towards building from Primary School ages and be ready for a very LONG BURN.

Last edited:

Good luck at the nest next year Rusty nuts.

Would any of those blokes even get a game now with west recruited last year

South Morang have the flag for me they’re resigning there entire 2021 list, have added and are still yet to announce all there signings I’m hearing from down the road.
If anyone is keen on a bet I’m keen…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I feel like it's 2016 all over again, I mean 17, or is it 18? maybe 19? I don't know I'm confused.

I feel like it's 2016 all over again, I mean 17, or is it 18? maybe 19? I don't know I'm confused.
Can’t believe they can’t recruit or simply refuse to. They just have to win it or surely it’s a coaching change if they have the balls to pull the trigger

Can’t believe they can’t recruit or simply refuse to. They just have to win it or surely it’s a coaching change if they have the balls to pull the trigger
Think salary cap issues due to debt have restricted them from recruiting but has also probably paid off unearthing young talent.

Last year south Morang caught everyone off guard, no one was prepared for them to hold up as they did and a big slide was predicted.

Talented players have shone through but in the coming year clubs would now prepared for that and you’d think would be recruiting on gaps identified from this season to work out ways to match up in all areas of the ground.

Looking at their results this year they had blowout wins against Lalor, Reservoir and a big win against West once but most other games were under 40 points with 6 being under 5 goals.

They are reachable. Bridge the gap with new recruits, injuries occurring and anything can happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back