NMFC mentions on television & wireless

Remove this Banner Ad

Hospitality.

Since moving to Melbourne I've been an Assistant Manager at a pretty busy bar in town.
Found out tonight that as of next week I'll be moving to one of our two sister venues though. A checksided kick's distance from where I am now but a very different style to the place & completely different clientele.

Will be interesting to move bars. I'm here for a couple of years to soak up what Melbourne has to offer from a sporting, art, musical etc. point of view, but also here to gain experience in running bars & take that new knowledge back to Adelaide when we decide to return.

Never been a huge fan of the late nights. Also found out the new joint moving to doesn't have an TV so I can't watch any sport!

No TV? So people have to actually talk to people at the pub? Disgrace, would not frequent.

Hospitality.

Since moving to Melbourne I've been an Assistant Manager at a pretty busy bar in town.
Found out tonight that as of next week I'll be moving to one of our two sister venues though. A checksided kick's distance from where I am now but a very different style to the place & completely different clientele.

Will be interesting to move bars. I'm here for a couple of years to soak up what Melbourne has to offer from a sporting, art, musical etc. point of view, but also here to gain experience in running bars & take that new knowledge back to Adelaide when we decide to return.

Never been a huge fan of the late nights. Also found out the new joint moving to doesn't have an TV so I can't watch any sport!
Jesus what is it...an amish bar?

Jesus what is it...an amish bar?

No they have tele's

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terry Wallace also disagreed with what Brad Scott had to say in his press conference, especially the bit about our structures being sound. He said we have been talking about the same problems (poor defence and opposition getting a run of goals) with North for the past 3 years.

Hard to disagree with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back