Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh they don't call him Eddie Everywhere for nothing

View attachment 992973

What a sack of crap. Such great people these brave CEOs, who do * all except cut staff and services for a short term profit boost, while getting paid exorbitant salaries. * you Eddie and * you Colgate.

ecfd97805b841e3b0fd0b2fdd68518c1.jpg

Not overly interesting nor confirmed but sharing nonetheless
Football aside, that's sad.

i can only assume these membership renewal emails are pre set. Renewal set for November so bulk emails sent end of October, otherwise you surely wait a couple of weeks after the gf.

Nick Vlastuin had a suspicious fire at his home yesterday. His home is located in Torquay...just down the road from Geelong...

i can only assume these membership renewal emails are pre set. Renewal set for November so bulk emails sent end of October, otherwise you surely wait a couple of weeks after the gf.
Kochie told them to strike while the iron is hot after such a "successful" year.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Crows have been after pick 2 for months.
First they were after a priority pick (2)for being sh*t for one year
Now they are after pick 2 for Crouch.
They must be desperate for two players in particular.

I'll laugh if they do get pick 2 someone and he either leaves, or becomes a spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Vlastuin had a suspicious fire at his home yesterday. His home is located in Torquay...just down the road from Geelong...
He’s probably an innocent victim in this but there is a bit of a smell about Vlastuin.

The Vic clubs win this war via the media. The interstate clubs need to start producing their own biased content to fight the exposure fire with fire.

How it’s pitched and air time given I don’t know the answer but I’m sure this is what the decision was after the 2006 review.

Get slight umpiring bias
Own the media
Create player marketing opportunities

We need our worst 10 players to be absolute thugs and just target marquee Vic players to bash them at all costs 😂

Yes I’m pissed off

The Vic clubs win this war via the media. The interstate clubs need to start producing their own biased content to fight the exposure fire with fire.

How it’s pitched and air time given I don’t know the answer but I’m sure this is what the decision was after the 2006 review.

Get slight umpiring bias
Own the media
Create player marketing opportunities

We need our worst 10 players to be absolute thugs and just target marquee Vic players to bash them at all costs

Yes I’m pissed off
This is only going to get worse with the cut backs and centralization of media.

Mind you our local media weren't doing us too many favors anyway. It will affect the Crows more than us.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back