Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well you definitely can't lose grand finals by record margins if you never make them.

Fact is that Hinkley has failed to make the grand final from 1st, 2nd and (soon to be) 3rd and also blown two home preliminary finals. If you're good enough to get to that point then you're good enough to make the grand final. Stop making excuses for this loser.
Nobody’s making excuses the fact is we have been fking up finals long before Hinkley.
And no I don’t want to make a GF and lose by a record amount that has and will haunt this club for years to come.
In saying all this I still believe we have the talent in our playing group to win a flag and I’m more than happy to support them.

They should bring that MCG must host one final every week rule back again and move the Brisbane PF like in 2004.

Nothing has changed since then honestly. Everything still revolves around that filthy dark city.

I know Melbourne don’t have massive support but 24 pages for a match day knock out final seems pretty low.
Will have close to that before the game starts 😂
Think they have their own forum away from bigbooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Football, every single code of it, is both heaven and hell. Australian rules is not an exception.

Melbourne has just been eliminated in straight sets losing two games they should have won COMFORTABLY!

It doesn't make any sense. Yet, it's perfectly within the spirit of the game.

Playing better is not enough. The superiority must be translated into score.

The Dees have failed to do that two weeks in a row, and their season is over.

Tom Browne talking up the Carlton v Collingwood Grand Final. Fitzroy will be up against it next week.
They're Brisbane for the next two weeks. They'll only be Fitzroy if they win.

Don’t know about any of you but it would have been pretty funny if acres had nicked the post at the end.

Lygon st would have hunted him down & unlived him.

Victorian teams have won 14 of the last 16 Premierships and are a strong chance to make it 15 of the last 17.

Why isn't there any noise being made about this?
'Interstate' teams had a successful 6 years in the early 2000's that actually caused the AFL to launch an 'investigation' on why the a Victorian teams were struggling... So after the next 17 years, where is the investigation going the other way?

when is the investigation going the other way?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Laughing Man Lol GIF

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
Season 3 Lol GIF by The Office

Victorian teams have won 14 of the last 16 Premierships and are a strong chance to make it 15 of the last 17.

Why isn't there any noise being made about this?
'Interstate' teams had a successful 6 years in the early 2000's that actually caused the AFL to launch an 'investigation' on why the a Victorian teams were struggling... So after the next 17 years, where is the investigation going the other way?

Free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back