'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a question. Bumps you can not play.
Neroli?
Jessica?
Megan?
Alanah?
Melanie?
Sarah?

Though normally a brunette man i'm going for Jessica. She has big things in front of her that girl. Hubba Hubba.

Not sure that your post here will last very long SNAITHY....And for obvious reasons..... Though I do see your point/s.

Personally though, I'm definitely a Megan Man

I have a question. Bumps you can not play.
Neroli?
Jessica?
Megan?
Alanah?
Melanie?
Sarah?

Though normally a brunette man i'm going for Jessica. She has big things in front of her that girl. Hubba Hubba.

If you're referring to Neroli Meadows, hands off, she's mine

Thanks mate. A birthday the day before a holiday........about the only thing mummy dearest got right. Oh, and making me a Hawks supporter. Go Hawks

Happy birthday
I went one better - I gave my daughter a public holiday every year for her birthday - hers is today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a thread about nicknames for the current squad? Apart from the obvious ones I'd like to know what others call some of the newer players

Would you trade for Jack Watts if we could get him with our first second round pick or a very late first round pick?
Listening to the Flogcast last night got me thinking as they were discussing him.
I think at hawthorn he would look a far better player and would even develop more.

Would you trade for Jack Watts if we could get him with our first second round pick or a very late first round pick?
Listening to the Flogcast last night got me thinking as they were discussing him.
I think at hawthorn he would look a far better player and would even develop more.
Where would he play and who would he push out of the best 22?

I don't think he has shown enough regardless of the club that he is at or who the coach is, to even warrant any attention. Won't be the first high draft pick that hasn't performed to expectations.

Anyone else think that the Star Wars tshirts that were on the Hawks Facebook page yesterday are some of the worst things you have ever seen??
Continually disappointed with the merchandise each year. The adidas stuff is good. The lack of a basic tshirt with the logo and name is annoying. It's either tacky or all "retro" branded.

Anyone else think that the Star Wars tshirts that were on the Hawks Facebook page yesterday are some of the worst things you have ever seen??
Continually disappointed with the merchandise each year. The adidas stuff is good. The lack of a basic tshirt with the logo and name is annoying. It's either tacky or all "retro" branded.
Are you kidding?? I want one bad!!!! I informed the wife immediately and insisted one be bought for my birthday haha.

Yep not sold on the SW stuff but liked the superman t's.

Are you kidding?? I want one bad!!!! I informed the wife immediately and insisted one be bought for my birthday haha.

Haha fair to say I have never had any interest in Star Wars :)

I'm a big fan of the NBA/NHL/NFL and college type merchandise you can get. Nice and simple, generally a logo and name. Clean and tidy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back