'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a wild dream two nights ago. I was at this huge outside bar and the guts of it is that Hodgey was there and we were drinking beers and he had his Hawks Guernsey on. It had a brown stripe on the right hand side replaced with a red stripe and gold stars over the red stripe. I asked him what was up with that and he told me the red stripe indicated to the rest of the competition that he was captain of the club and the gold stars over it that he was the reigning premiership captain.
Coolest dream ever........well one of.

Howdy all - I will be a footy nigel this weekend and am heading to the game solo - I sit in M14 usually but as it is just me this week was thinking of finding a spare seat in M10 to soak up the atmosphere of the M10 lads. Any idea where in M10 they usually reside?

Hello Folks, question for you.

What is the best form of public transport to get to Gate 1 at the MCG? :)

Either tram from Flinders st.

1 goes along Bridge Rd - get out at Hilton Hotel.
or the other goes behind Rod Laver Arena - get out there

This isn't a question but rather something I picked up yesterday.
If you want to feel 5kg lighter get up in the morning, totally naked and put a pair of work boots on and a hat. It is remarkable........

If you want to feel 5kg lighter get up in the morning, totally naked and put a pair of work boots on and a hat. It is remarkable........
:confused:

broomstick

Since when were broom-sticks a form of public conveyance?

What?.....No Socks?....Surely you jest!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I lived there once before. All good. Not much worries me.
Good Hawk following out West hey? I have always wondered why. Just a sh1t hot team I guess.
If you want to catch up and buy me beers no worries. From your avatar I see you drink emu. VB thanks mate.

Thanks guise... :)
Will be nice to meet Whitecross tomorrow... and see Shoey back in action :)

I mean WOW

140302_weights8.jpg

Howdy all - I will be a footy nigel this weekend and am heading to the game solo - I sit in M14 usually but as it is just me this week was thinking of finding a spare seat in M10 to soak up the atmosphere of the M10 lads. Any idea where in M10 they usually reside?

M10 standing.

What a ******* awesome post!

Sent from my brain sapping black Samsung overpriced toy, a fact you had absolutely no interest in knowing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back