Re: Under 18's B Grade - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a little bit of Haddy and KP and Saturday morning and while KP have done well to get a team up this year Haddy barely raised a sweat. Very difficult to tell how good Haddy is but had some very good players through the midfield and they moved the ball very well. Will be there at the end of the year again this year.

kp had a side up but lost players (including myself) after getting smacked by haddy and kilmore.
they have 17 players or so but it dont think they will stay around too long
might last a few rounds if they dont pick up an a grade clubs cats who cant get a game in their first team

have haddy lost any good players???
teams 2 struggle will be kp, ek and not to sure about apw
herd taylors and haddy will be strong again, herd tulla have piked up a few players

apw have lost their main group from last year all going up
but got a few blokes from kp (one half decent player one *******, dunno their names)
a few players from north footscray and westy as well are down
will have a side but im not too sure how they will go

tulla look a very strong side this year only lost about 6-8 players from last year and got a good group from the 16s coming up i personaly are not looking forward to playing them

tulla look a very strong side this year only lost about 6-8 players from last year and got a good group from the 16s coming up i personaly are not looking forward to playing them

tulla talking big early yet again
how do you know they are any good?

hadfield are defs fave. if they can can build on team chemistry with their new blokes they should be miles ahead of the rest.
pacco and the valley im told are big improvers aquiring some a grade folk, but we'll have to wait and see

are you dead set u clearly got no idea about footy valley and pacco got no hope dis year
and why is everyone sucking up haddys ass have yous all forgotten my boys taylors lakes WON the granny last year we r gona be a strong tight side dis year and looking to go back to back

are you dead set u clearly got no idea about footy valley and pacco got no hope dis year
and why is everyone sucking up haddys ass have yous all forgotten my boys taylors lakes WON the granny last year we r gona be a strong tight side dis year and looking to go back to back

hope aside, they will both improve
hadfield; the only b grade side to fill another side in c grade, dead favourites

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bloke. That's why Oak Park 18's were such a powerhouse last year. Ridiculous and totally uneducated post there!
And don't give me the BS that most of them left prior to last season as they had come down to B Grade, or they were all 1st year, because that would also be wrong.

LOL Round 2 will test the depths of your TL Boys:D

there not me boys was only joking lol
but on a serious note how can everyone be pumping haddy up like no one has seen them play not like there praccy matches come on tv its just stupid dis thing is gona be like last year all talk about haddy
have use forgotten about the other top teams
taylors lakes won it last year and have heard like 4 of thier players go up into seniors
tulla lost to taylors lakes in the prlim after the siren havent lost to many and gained a few from other clubs and from the 16s which were a good side last year
apw won 12 straught last year and gain a few dis year

there are better teams in b grade then haddy im telling you right now

there not me boys was only joking lol
but on a serious note how can everyone be pumping haddy up like no one has seen them play not like there praccy matches come on tv its just stupid dis thing is gona be like last year all talk about haddy
have use forgotten about the other top teams
taylors lakes won it last year and have heard like 4 of thier players go up into seniors
tulla lost to taylors lakes in the prlim after the siren havent lost to many and gained a few from other clubs and from the 16s which were a good side last year
apw won 12 straught last year and gain a few dis year

there are better teams in b grade then haddy im telling you right now
How did Haddy go in the praccy against Jacana?? And what about PV and Douttas??

How did Haddy go in the praccy against Jacana?? And what about PV and Douttas??

heard a few things about both games on the weekend
jacana dominating the 1st quater agaisnt haddy and pretty much keeping it up to them the whole game? haddy to only win by a few goals. buh a few big names missing, still doesnt excuse only winning by 2-3goals over jacana. jacana just played the ball so well compared to a sloppy and scrappy haddy apparently.

pv and douttas, paccoe one to watch out for this season, struggling last year in the 18s to a impressive full side this year only going down to last years a grade under 18 premiers by only 20 or so points isnt bad. so they would be one of the dark horses of the comp this year, hope they make finals. paccoe defs one to watch out for ;)

my own opinion of everyone talking up haddy, yes they have 2 sides, yes they have prob the best side in the competition buh if they cant seem to mould and play together and be discipline, they will go no where. if jacana can take it up to them then they aint that good, unless they can prove us wrong and dominate then yeah, buh having players like yahyea or whatever his name is run free and do his own thing doesnt help, he plays wing and goes deep foward and backline, undiscipline! ohwell, i say tulla will be big contenders for the flag this year ;)

that african kid from haddy number 8 was impressive as was the jacana ruckman jacana had a few kids that looked ok

heard a jacana and pv practice match was called off in the 3rd quarter.
pv being in front by shitloads at the time.
yeah pv are definatly a big darky this year. their seniors are likely to win the flag as well, big recruits.
everyone has picked up some players n s**t, but that aside any news of east keilor, roxy, westmeadows, kp? set to struggle abit again or?

Tips for round 1:

Northern Saints vs Keilor Park not sure about how strong either team is but Saints by 4 goals with home ground advantage.
Aiport west vs Pascoe Vale Should be a good game, if airport west have anything from last year they should be in there, but heard good thing about pacoe this year. Pacoe by 3 goals
Jacana vs Sydenham jacana should win at home by 6 goals
Tullamarine vs Glenroy Glenroy come down from div one but probably still hopeless. Tulla by 10 goals
Hadfield vs Westmeadows Not sure if westy have any good 16's coming up, but going by there results last year, Haddy by 15 goals
Moonee Valley vs Roxy If valley have a side similar to last year should be way to strong, valley by 10 goals
East Keilor vs Taylors lakes easy game, lakes by 15 goals

Don't discount Roxy this season. Have picked up a few and also a few returning. Should be big improvers and thereabouts at the pointy end of the year!

that african kid from haddy number 8 was impressive as was the jacana ruckman jacana had a few kids that looked ok

Just another Premiership medal hunter in hoping to make it to the big day if they are good enough.:confused:
Heard the 2 crazy twins at Haddy got send off for the game:spade::spade:
Always told those boiz to carry a hanky to keep their noses clean and wear clean underwear to every game on a Saturday morning :D

Northern Saints vs Keilor Park Northerners by 12 goals,
Aiport west vs Pascoe Vale Paco by 7 goals +
Jacana vs Sydenham the Jax by 6 goals
Tullamarine vs Glenroy Tulla a Walk over I dont think the Roys have a team
Hadfield vs Westmeadows Haddy too many Goal scorers in the forwards, thats what will bend them over of having a better score
Moonee Valley vs Roxy YA YA (Cyril Rioli now) has gone to Haddy so it will be very close game MV by less than 2 kicks
East Keilor vs Taylors lakes EK bring out the KY jelly, I hear bunnings has a 44 gallon drum on special this week :eek:

Northern Saints v KP: good to see kp has a team back on the park but NS should spoil their party
APW v PV: Heard good things about paco but would expect apw o get up by a couple of goals
Jacana v Syd: Not sure about how these teams are travelling but jacan hasnt beaten sydenham in years, sharks in a close one
Tulla v Groy: Tulla wont break a sweat
Haddy v Westy: Haddy by a lot
MV v Roxy: Mv by four or 5 goals
EK v TL: Tl will start off their premiership defence pretty well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back