Realistic Trades:

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Kennedy from the Hawks is apparently looking for more opportunities...i for one wouldn't mind us havin a crack at him ahead of Shane Tuck even if he does cost us a bit more!
Why did we not have a crack at this bloke argh still shits me!
Kennedy is royalty at Hawthorn. Third generation after his legendary father and grandfather. Added to that, he can play.

No chance he'll ever leave Hawthorn.

Rumours around today that Collingwood want Butcher, the big "gun" of this year's draft.

And that we are willing to trade our first round pick and a player of "note" to get a top 3 or 4 pick.

It seems Melbourne may take the two mids in Scully and Tengrove now, so we would have to trade with Richmond most likely.

What would you think we need to trade with our first round pick (14) to get Richmond's pick 3 or Fremantle's pick 4?

Butcher could act in the future as a 2nd ruckman who plays predominately up forward.

Few.

Can anyone post a current list of contract status on our players? Or point to me to a web source? I've lost track of who's up for renewal year by year (this year, 2015, 2016, etc)

After reading some of the other boards i got the feeling people where being a bit unrealistic with some of the names bandied about, so i thought i'd start a thread asking you thoughts on players "on the table" and what you'd give up for them...............

I'll go first:

Shane Tuck - 4th or 5th round pick

Shaun Burgerring (spelling) - Leon Davis + 2nd round pick

Josh Gibson - Tyson Goldsack + 4th pick

Daniel Kerr - Sharrod Wellingham + 3rd round

Barry Hall - 3rd or 4th pick or Scott Reed

Andrew Lovett - 2nd rd + Tyson Goldsack

Matt MaGuire - 3rd or 4th pick

Brett Peak - 3rd or 4th pick

Steven Salopeck - 3rd pick

Daniel Pearce - 3rd pick

Luke Ball - 2nd rd
I'll take Luke Ball and Darren Jolly that should win us a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back