Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God that would hurt. I’d go immediately to hospital I agree by the way who cares. We let some saints supporters bag the club nearly every post
And some posters bag saints supporters every post

And some posters bag saints supporters every post

well said! fans will be there forever, they're the life blood of the club.

those working there are just passing through.

i don't re-call archie fraser reaching into his pockets to help us out! but i can guarantee a bunch of people on here have!

Trolling an opposition board is against forum rules so this is why those from other clubs have been given warnings and posts deleted.

Obviously I've just jumped on here so will have to trawl through the other 6 pages and remove any other opposition rubbish too. Hope this clears it up.

well said! fans will be there forever, they're the life blood of the club.

those working there are just passing through.

i don't re-call archie fraser reaching into his pockets to help us out! but i can guarantee a bunch of people on here have!
An important word is fan. And are they there forever? Not sure about that. An even more important word is support.

Did you hear the Peter Gordon interview on 3AW on Sunday?

It was very interesting the way Gordon answered the questions. He confirmed that talks to extend haven’t commenced even though the club have suggested it.

When asked about re-signing a new contract he said he hoped it would happen and then said he was confident it would happen at ‘some stage’. But it seemed clear to me that he wasn’t definitive and that the club would extend Beveridge ASAP if it could.
There's a reason for that...

Hi guys,

We're just starting to post the pressers from today on the club website if you want to check it out.

An important word is fan. And are they there forever? Not sure about that. An even more important word is support.
Club needs both, fans could be future supporters

I'm really pleased with the way this has been handled by Richo and the club. Honour retained by Richo and integrity by the club. It seems this move has been more likely than not for a long period. Everyone can now move on and make a fresh start. Based on statements made by the key personnel, incl Richo we have a clear and strong focus. While that is significantly pleasing I don't want to hear that again!

Go Saints!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really pleased with the way this has been handled by Richo and the club. Honour retained by Richo and integrity by the club. It seems this move has been more likely than not for a long period. Everyone can now move on and make a fresh start. Based on statements made by the key personnel, incl Richo we have a clear and strong focus. While that is significantly pleasing I don't want to hear that again!

Go Saints!!

It could not have been handled any better IMO

If Newnes doesn't get selected at least we will be able to put to bed the conjecture of whether the selection decisions were Richo lead or whether they were selection committee lead. Interested to see what happens with White also
This is probably going to be my biggest point of interest for the rest of the season. And not just Newnes and not just selection but also position. It'll be interesting to see if Gresh stays mid or gets put forward more again. What happens to Mckenzie as well. I have renewed interest in this season even if its not about winning games and playing finals.

Why am I not surprised at the chain or events and the timing.

I've said it before - yep I agree - this is how I believe it will play out. Will become obvious in 3 or 4 weeks if we are or aren't playing finals.

The board and Lethlean will then tell Richo he won't be offered a new contract for next year. He will be asked to step aside for the last 3,4 or 5 games and Richo being a reasonable bloke will realise his position is untenable and he will step down.

Ratten to coach the last few games.

Next year - who knows but they will face the same problems Richo has - our midfield is very very poor and our 1,2 & 3 mids are probably 4,5 & 5 in most other clubs but unfortunately there is no one I REPEAT NO ONE playing well enough at Sandy to demand a spot ahead of them.

Thanks Richo - you've given us great service over the past 6 years - unfortunately not a good enough coach to get the best out of the ordinary list we provided that was further weakened by the horrendous luck we have endured injury wise the past two years. No shame in your performance, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

You can leave with your head held high.

Good luck to Ratten for the next few games, personally I'll be disgusted if certain players "magically find form.

Why am I not surprised at the chain or events and the timing.

Thanks Richo - you've given us great service over the past 6 years - unfortunately not a good enough coach to get the best out of the ordinary list we provided that was further weakened by the horrendous luck we have endured injury wise the past two years. No shame in your performance, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

You can leave with your head held high.

Good luck to Ratten for the next few games, personally I'll be disgusted if certain players "magically find form.
Nice lick.

I've never been the biggest fan of Richo as a coach but I've always thought he was pretty classy in adversity

I also never like seeing people lose their jobs but there was an inevitability in this one. I just hope he has the support he needs, it would be a tough time.

Thanks for your time Richo. It just didn't work out.

It could not have been handled any better IMO
True, SEN and Wallace having difficulty bagging it.
Wallace suddenly backed the playing list from the weekend.
Maher tried hard bagging Bassett not being there.

Thats about it.

Well then just get rid of that tosser's post!
Why does the whole thread which included many saints fans
Heartfelt feeling towards their outgoing coach get removed?

Absolute madness!
Which posts have been removed from Saints supporters expressing their feelings on the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back