Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

preordered a Sonic from JB.. I really want the Toon Link and Sheik though.. damn it's going to be an annoying fight to get those bloody figures !

I'm following the Amiibo thread on Neogaf and it seems Germany is overloaded with stock, even the rare ones like Marth, Villager, Little Mac & Wii Fit Trainer.

20141222_124215_zps9f8efbcb.jpg

Dafuq?

Meanwhile America and Aus are struggling to find stock. At least i know if i get desperate i can order from Amazon.de, its a bit pricey but it's better than giving it to some scalping ebay flog.

Last edited:
I'm following the Amiibo thread on Neogaf and it seems Germany is overloaded with stock, even the rare ones like Marth, Villager, Little Mac & Wii Fit Trainer.

20141222_124215_zps9f8efbcb.jpg

Dafuq?

Meanwhile America and Aus are struggling to find stock. At least i know if i get desperate i can order from Amazon.de, its a bit pricey but it's better than giving it to some scalping ebay flog.

Germany is the base for Nintendo Europe.

Added Lucario to my Amiibo wave 3 pre order. I'll never get them all so I'm now buying based on trying to get all the characters from their respective game series. Only reason I ordered Lucario and Sheik, so my Zelda and Pokemon sets are not left incomplete.

Just found a King Dedede to pre order, costing $25 (includes shipping) from Mightyape. Kirby set complete. :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am kicking myself more than I thought I'd care about passing up on the Zelda amiibo's I saw the other week in Target..! I just went ahead with an EB order and snagged a Luigi and pre-ordered Sheik and Toon Link which are the only two outside Marth I really want (I have Marth, Mario and Pikachu). I also pre-ordered Sonic with JB. Why the * am I doing this?! :D

EB still have Meta Knight, Luigi, Rosalina, Lucario, Bowser, Toon Link, Bowser, Donkey Kong available.

Amazingly, they just sold out of Diddy Kong as I refreshed. I just had it in my basket with Luigi but thought * it. Now I kinda wish I bought it although I was only considering it to sell at a profit later, despite the furore around that, I mean I could've bought multiple of all of them (except perhaps Diddy, evidently) but I don't really want to be one of those guys.. I like (luv) Nintendo too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back