Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke-Darcy.jpg

One set apiece and it's already been going two a half hours. Could be in for one of the all time epics here.

i really want to stay up and watch it, but mum says i can't.

isn't it funny how you grow up and work basically makes you go to bed at a reasonable hour, and while you are young, it's your mother telling you to go to bed. some things in life never change.

#gonole
#*murray

This might be a bit of a "no s**t" opinion but still much prefer BT to Basil Zempilas. I was watching our game against WB recently, and commentary was awful.
I swear he couldn't get the player's names right for either team half the time.

his goofy as * posture, annoying face, boring voice and general lack of knowledge really get my heart racing in the close ones.

This might be a bit of a "no s**t" opinion but still much prefer BT to Basil Zempilas. I was watching our game against WB recently, and commentary was awful.
I swear he couldn't get the player's names right for either team half the time.
That Hamish/Basil combo of socially inept, terrible play callers awkwardly going off on a Sat'day arvo. Awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One set apiece and it's already been going two a half hours. Could be in for one of the all time epics here.

I'm being told Djokovic has just won the 1987 crazylegs dance contest

"novaks cheeks are puffing inbetween these points"

thanks jim.

that said, nole plays these games all the time, he is either a supurb gamesman or has had legit problems at just about every aussie open. remember last year with his sudden onset malaise coupled with weird medication/breathing salts that suddenly made him come alive again?

he is either legit carrying some private permanent illness or playing games. given he is world number 1, I'd say it's the latter but he keeps you guessing, cant imagine how much it messes with the heads of opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back