Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now we just need grave danger to remove it from a quote, lol.

The authoratahs got there first

if-web-browsers-are-girls_o_337310.jpg

i certainly won't be watching the interviews from the siege victims. they should not a) make a profit from a terrorist act, b) be promoting terrorism by showing it's effectiveness c) be discussing some things that shouldn't be released, such as the fact one of the victims was struck by a policemans stray bullet.

all of the above points plus the fact they all look like attention whores, which probably isnt their fault but more the tv network for dressing and making them up like slags.

inb4 mad people

i certainly won't be watching the interviews from the siege victims. they should not a) make a profit from a terrorist act, b) be promoting terrorism by showing it's effectiveness c) be discussing some things that shouldn't be released, such as the fact one of the victims was struck by a policemans stray bullet.

all of the above points plus the fact they all look like attention whores, which probably isnt their fault but more the tv network for dressing and making them up like slags.

inb4 mad people

Agreed, I get so ******* angry at the sensationalist crap in those 60 Minutes ads. I want to throw things at the screen. Keep it away from the cricket you pieces of s**t.

The authoratahs got there first

if-web-browsers-are-girls_o_337310.jpg

This would all be pretty cool if it was updated with the fact that after a few good years Chrome went mental and smashed up your house with no warning so you went looking for a someone knew and found that your old favourite Firefox had hit the gym and grown up a lot.

This would all be pretty cool if it was updated with the fact that after a few good years Chrome went mental and smashed up your house with no warning so you went looking for a someone knew and found that your old favourite Firefox had hit the gym and grown up a lot.
nail, head, hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inb4 mad people
I agree, I feel like it kind of demeans what happened a bit.
But if it's going to happen, I'd like to think they'd give a bit of their new found fortune to the families of the two who didn't come home.

I never left Firefox, even in the bad years. <3

This would all be pretty cool if it was updated with the fact that after a few good years Chrome went mental and smashed up your house with no warning

Worth it.

so you went looking for a someone knew and found that your old favourite Firefox had hit the gym and grown up a lot.

Nope, still runs way to heavy. Better now than she HAS been, but she's a work in progress.

i certainly won't be watching the interviews from the siege victims. they should not
a) make a profit from a terrorist act,

These were interviews with the victims, big fella. The victims. This isn't David Hicks (who was innocent anyway) selling his story.

b) be promoting terrorism by showing it's effectiveness

Yeah good call I mean people who weren't already planning to commit acts of terrorism are definitely going to now that they are finally (finally) aware that people who get held hostage at gunpoint get a bit upset about it.

c) be discussing some things that shouldn't be released, such as the fact one of the victims was struck by a policemans stray bullet.

This should be being discussed and released, and it already has been. I imagine it's subject to an investigation, so we wont be hearing much about it and the victims who were in there wont know much about it anyway. It was almost certainly a ricochet. Given that everybody knows about it, i'd rather it be fully discussed and investigated and be out in the open, so we know whether it was obscenely poor judgement from the officer or a tragic ricochet nobody could have predicted. It's better than whispers and rumours.

inb4 mad people

Victims, mate. Victims. They have the right to tell their story and the right to be paid well for it.

I never left Firefox, even in the bad years. <3

Firefox got bloated as s**t for a while there.

Worth it.

Nope, still runs way to heavy. Better now than she HAS been, but she's a work in progress.

Chrome crashed my computer several times a day with enormous memory leaks. Even when it was working well I had to shut it down and restart it regularly to keep it in check. Firefox does everything that Chrome did just as quickly, but without the crashing.

Firefox got bloated as s**t for a while there.
Yeah, but I was stubborn too change. :D
During those dark days I did have Chrome install and would use it when FF was giving me the shits, but it FF was always my default browser. These days I don't have Chrome installed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back