List Mgmt. Free agency/trade/draft discussion (READ OP FIRST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on cash. More likely it would be contract length where he'll press offers

Yeah, its the length of the deal he is chasing, rather than the money.

Big article today in the West about both WA clubs chasing him.

I dont see him going, think Eski has been well looked after by the Swans and that will most likely continue. Reckon it might be just a good idea to put off the discussions until everyone knows who will be leaving at the end of the year and then therefore how much money we have in the kitty.

Rumours that both WA sides are interested in Malceski.

What do you guys think he would be demanding cash wise, we can easily afford it. Would allow Hurn to go into the middle a bit more as well.
While i'll be a bit sad to see Mal go, you can't begrudge him some coin to retire on.

Subi oval would suit him down to the ground. Lot's of room to rebound and kick it long. Would be a decent pickup for you guys.

As for pay... can you offer him lots so we get band 1 compensation please?

Pantskyle,

We've been going softly softly on Mal because of his knee history. We might have offered him only 1 year last time? Same issue we had with Mummy who also had body problems. But then GWS offered unbelievable money so it was a no brainer for him.

Yeah I'm concerned about the knee but the Eagles need to take advantage of FA, as I mentioned before he could allow us to unleash Hurn a bit more.

I don't think he will leave though, Swans are close to another premiership or two.

While i'll be a bit sad to see Mal go, you can't begrudge him some coin to retire on.

Subi oval would suit him down to the ground. Lot's of room to rebound and kick it long. Would be a decent pickup for you guys.

As for pay... can you offer him lots so we get band 1 compensation please?

I don't think you would get much compo anyway. Don't be greedy, you have an epic side as is. Give us Mitchell please.

Exactly, we have only scratched the surface of his ability. Should be one of our main priorities to keep

Yep, I think Reid is safe. He signed a big 5 year deal only in 2012?

He's the cherry on the cake and has a real possibility to start establishing himself...in the best team in the comp.

Safe as houses.

I see some of the potential recruits listed in here and shake my head a little bit. We need a KPD. And high end talent with speed. Not Fasolo or Goldsack.

Swans are in the envious position where to make our list better....we need high end talent that should be identified through the draft. Our top 30 is in shape.

KPD and speed is what we need.

I would be looking at Peter Wright and Sam Durdin. One of which should be around at Melbourne's pick.
I am pro moving on a surplus mid sizer or 2 for an aggressive pick at the end of this year and I think it should be a KPP. We have some of the best KPP in the game to learn from after all.

Must admit I cannot see the point of you Cokers going for a "rebuild" using a 30 year old

Makes little sense to be honest. Tossing big bucks at 24 yeh but Mal?

I can see Freo going for him as they are right in the frame but not you guys. Still Jesse White was all of a sudden worth 500k apparently so who knows.

Must admit I cannot see the point of you Cokers going for a "rebuild" using a 30 year old

Makes little sense to be honest. Tossing big bucks at 24 yeh but Mal?

I can see Freo going for him as they are right in the frame but not you guys. Still Jesse White was all of a sudden worth 500k apparently so who knows.

Hey now no need to be insulting, we don't do coke anymore.

Freo easily is the better fit but not sure how much cap space they would have available.

Hey now no need to be insulting, we don't do coke anymore.

Freo easily is the better fit but not sure how much cap space they would have available.

Cokers is a term of endearment so don't sweat it but going on some of your performances this year I wouldn't be too sure some of the boys were not distracted :p

Cokers is a term of endearment so don't sweat it but going on some of your performances this year I wouldn't be too sure some of the boys were not distracted :p

Yeah we've been s**t :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And, being serious for a moment, I can't understand why.

Hope it turns around for you mate.

Injuries and a change of game plan.

Simmo was always going to need a season to go through and get rid of the crap. I didn't expect to play finals this year.

Give us back that 30 seconds in 2006 when ROK's kick from defence in the dying minutes was smothered leading to the GF winning goal and it's a deal. :D
Tempting.

Sorry, mate.

Ryan-OKeefe-Swans.jpg

Hope that helps. :oops:

Needing to use a "combination of selections". Sounds like anything is possible.

Clear as mud.

Give us back that 30 seconds in 2006 when ROK's kick from defence in the dying minutes was smothered leading to the GF winning goal and it's a deal. :D
Ouch, nightmares flooding back. Bloody Daniel Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back