Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've been having a really bad sprained upper back the last few days. Because it's my trap muscles that are sprained, my neck is sore to move with it aswell.

So today after work I was looking for anything to help relieve it. I went and got a Deep tissue massage and after I can not believe how much of a difference it's made. Instantly it's taken the pain away.

Deep tissue massages are awesome for back strains.

Last edited:
It was as hot as Satan's ballsack today and I get home to the wife presenting dinner of a ploughman's platter consisting of; roast beef, ham, jarlsberg, salami, caramelised onion relish, crusty bread, coleslaw, pasta salad and a Coopers Pale Ale....magic

Ok so I've been having a really bad sprained upper back the last few days. Because it's my trap muscles that are sprained, my neck is sore to move with it aswell.

So today after work I was looking for anything to help relieve it. I went and got a Deep tissue massage and after I can not believe how much of a difference it's made. Instantly it's taken the pain away.

It's nice to hear you had a happy ending then.:thumbsu:

You just went to the rub and tugs didn't you?

Yeah, I don't watch neutral games simply because there are better uses and more interesting things to do with my time.

But I watch all the Collingwood games, I try to attend all the Collingwood VFL games I can, I read the articles, I listen to talkback footy, and I discuss footy on the internet and with friends over the course of 9 months.

If I did this all year round it gets tiring.

Yeah I'm the same rama, except for the VFL.

Saw this really nice watch that Was 15k bought it and then picked up the girl at the counter who was a 10. Afterwards with both drove to my mansion in my McCarran p1 (that's my Tuesday car). I like your peasant opinions as well though.

Saw this really nice watch that Was 15k bought it and then picked up the girl at the counter who was a 10. Afterwards with both drove to my mansion in my McCarran p1 (that's my Tuesday car). I like your peasant opinions as well though.
Was your best mate involved?
image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we were going out in the early days she invited me round to her unit to cook me dinner. Lamb cutlets. Years later she told me she actually got her friend around to do the cooking before and just reheated everything.

Of course by that stage it was too late.
You got cookfished.

The deal sealer that I used to convince my partner that I was her man was to cook her some nice meals and I am proud to say I cooked them all by myself.

I was 21 at the time and had almost no cooking experience, so it was a good achievement by my standards!

The deal sealer that I used to convince my partner that I was her man was to cook her some nice meals and I am proud to say I cooked them all by myself.

I was 21 at the time and had almost no cooking experience, so it was a good achievement by my standards!
Good food will get you laid. I don't understand folk who can't cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back