Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weapons, i know i'll most likely be paying the 6 stubbies after each game this year but you just said these guys have come on board to play divvy 1, you do realise you're divvy 2 and haven't won yet?....

i hate to say it but d/p wont get beaten!!!

and lee phipps has signed

cant believe you blokes on here i wouldnt have a clue who d/p have signed........hahahaha

i hear dp have signed another couple of blokes from keilor and 4 from heidleburg(i went to school with choofa:rolleyes:)

yeah wasnt school great weaps, remember the day we went to the melbourne museum, and on the train on the way home i told ya i was gonna do a brown eye as we went past seddon station, and i did, u weakened, i stuck my arse out the window, u stuck ya head out the window, and the bloke on seddon platform yelled out *twins*

nah dont u remember he was talking about you and your big hairy mrs that was next to you i was looking out the next window champ!!!:eek:

Good to see all the dribble on here hasnt changed:thumbsu::D ...

Any one actually got any footy news ?

Am hearing theres alot of groups of mates heading up to Caroline Springs most of them didnt play this yr but are looking to get back into it ... will be interesting to see how they go ! will be an epic battle with North Sunshine !! .......

I think you'll find Caroline Springs will be strong from the start, not paying exorbitant amounts but from what i've heard should at least be looking for a spot in the 5....big Groga might even pull the boots on in the two's ha ha....and don't forget Shane Lucas from North Footscray....Sorry shane that's West Footscray, the Melton leader must of had it wrong lol ....

Have also heard on the grapevine a past AFL premiership player will have a kick with his brother,also a former Werribee fullback-wrfl premiership player is on board must be paying some coin can Homebrew confirm?

all i know is Norm is coaching again and two ex-Altona guys have come in as assistant coach and reserves coach. How long from Altona i'm not sure.

The guy from altona pulled out from the race over a month ago i heard. Mark Petrusch has signed as the assistant and will coach the twos. Coached a bit of juniors a few years back. He is held in high regard around West. Will be a massive help for normy, who had bugger all help last season...

Well here's a little bit of news. The might of Parkside has thrown its full weight around and made the recruiting catch of the past decade as assistant coach. Hes large and in charge a man well respected by all of his peers far and wide. Hes had more jumpers than an eskimo. Was so super busy last season with work that he had to sadly stop playing at the club where he was heard to say he loved the place and was helping rebuild but still wanted to be paid out..Yes my dear BF family the Cain Train has arrived at Parks and is taking no passengers on his way to being a driving force behind Parks push to div 1. Get on board people hahahaha if thats the case shut the doors now hahaha

Well here's a little bit of news. The might of Parkside has thrown its full weight around and made the recruiting catch of the past decade as assistant coach. Hes large and in charge a man well respected by all of his peers far and wide. Hes had more jumpers than an eskimo. Was so super busy last season with work that he had to sadly stop playing at the club where he was heard to say he loved the place and was helping rebuild but still wanted to be paid out..Yes my dear BF family the Cain Train has arrived at Parks and is taking no passengers on his way to being a driving force behind Parks push to div 1. Get on board people hahahaha if thats the case shut the doors now hahaha

God help them :confused:

from what I hear, someone will have to pay some money to the eagles if they want him.
His rep really does preceed him

gee whizz........its all about the coin for him i think!!!

Laverton Magpies FC start pre-season training Monday November 22 at 6pm.

Laverton commence pre-Christmas training for 4 weeks starting Monday November 22 and Wednesday November 24 at 6pm at the club. Any new players welcome. The club has recruited well thus far and have been very active... Very pleasing that we are also having players approach us and/or express their desire to join as they are hearing positive things about the club's direction.

Expect a good showing with many new faces to join the club and a number more giving it serious consideration.

2010 may have been disappointing on-field but the club has taken significant steps off-field and expect a much better showing in 2011. All clubs will lose players for varying reasons but we are confident that our additions will outweigh these and our vastly improved direction, culture and discipline will hold us in good stead and be a club that players, parents, partners and kids want to be involved with for the years to come and with a greater relationship with the Laverton local community.

Go Lavo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's not many left where it's NOT about the COIN.......... I'm sure Condos isn't doing it just for his Deep Love & Devotion to the DPFC.
Good on you Cain, go for it mate

hahaha you dont know the cain train like i do.......im not going into what i know as i have a bit(just a bit) of respect for the bloke.....he done our pre-season fitness sessions for the club im coaching in cricket and done a great job!!!

good on him......

i dont think laverton can win the flag this year, dont know of the recruits yet, maybe if they are good we can, who knows, i damn sure hope so

now mr. connell, yes u stole 2 of our players, good for you, yourve signed the braybrook boys, good for you, id say ya budget is at its limit, did you bother to recruit a full back? no

do you think borgy will be able to match condos? no

well guess what, very big chance your club will finish 2/3/4/ again!!!

i dont think laverton can win the flag this year, dont know of the recruits yet, maybe if they are good we can, who knows, i damn sure hope so

now mr. connell, yes u stole 2 of our players, good for you, yourve signed the braybrook boys, good for you, id say ya budget is at its limit, did you bother to recruit a full back? no

do you think borgy will be able to match condos? no

well guess what, very big chance your club will finish 2/3/4/ again!!!

Have not been on bigfooty for a while, but i think it may be finally time to respond to Mr choofa.

First off, im flattered with your obession with me, sitting up past midnight posting about me really gives me tingles. so im sure will be very excited with the fact i am replying to you.

In regards to "stealing" or as i call it "recruiting" 2 of your players, thats football champ time to build a bridge and get over it. As a previous post from Justin says yesterday every club loses players and gains players and Justin is confident that your gains outway your loses so the club will move forward.

FYI - we started training 3 weeks ago and both Steve and Micka have not missed a night and are both fitting in well and are very dedicated and will be massive additions for us. Maybe we can make them better players and if your club wish them all the best they may actually return to the club one day :thumbsu:

In regards to Borgie, he has been a fantastic player for us over the past few years and as done a power of work as captain off the field to improve the club so i wont cop someone getting on here and potting him.

In regards to full back, we dont need to recruit anyway mate because we have one of the best already at the club. Cassar was played in the seniors all year this season in a support role as a 17 year old. He will have gained plenty from his 19 or so games this year and will step into that role next season and probably and over the next 10 years will give a lot of forwards headaches. Borgie will also be done there with him to provide support for the kid .

I hope that makes you sleep easier now, i hope you come and grab me when we met Lavo next year and ill even buy you a beer and have a chat :)

Have not been on bigfooty for a while, but i think it may be finally time to respond to Mr choofa.

First off, im flattered with your obession with me, sitting up past midnight posting about me really gives me tingles. so im sure will be very excited with the fact i am replying to you.

In regards to "stealing" or as i call it "recruiting" 2 of your players, thats football champ time to build a bridge and get over it. As a previous post from Justin says yesterday every club loses players and gains players and Justin is confident that your gains outway your loses so the club will move forward.

FYI - we started training 3 weeks ago and both Steve and Micka have not missed a night and are both fitting in well and are very dedicated and will be massive additions for us. Maybe we can make them better players and if your club wish them all the best they may actually return to the club one day :thumbsu:

In regards to Borgie, he has been a fantastic player for us over the past few years and as done a power of work as captain off the field to improve the club so i wont cop someone getting on here and potting him. Truth be known he played the last 2 games and finals seriers injured to the point the poor bloke couldnt even walk during the week.

In regards to full back, we dont need to recruit anyway mate because we have one of the best already at the club. Cassar was played in the seniors all year this season in a support role as a 17 year old. He will have gained plenty from his 19 or so games this year and will step into that role next season and probably and over the next 10 years will give a lot of forwards headaches.

I hope that makes you sleep easier now, i hope you come and grab me when we met Lavo next year and ill even buy you a beer and have a chat :)

no.1 i dont have an obsession with you
no.2 ive already had my say on paone and lindsay
no 3 i didnt pot borgy, i said he wudnt be good enuff to hold condos
no 4 and the biggest point of all, you havent recruited a full back, any club with aspirations next year of winning the flag is going to need a very very good experienced one coz condos is gonna totally dominate this division, and as good as u say your boy is, im not sure you know how good condos is

carlton draught

no.1 i dont have an obsession with you
no.2 ive already had my say on paone and lindsay
no 3 i didnt pot borgy, i said he wudnt be good enuff to hold condos
no 4 and the biggest point of all, you havent recruited a full back, any club with aspirations next year of winning the flag is going to need a very very good experienced one coz condos is gonna totally dominate this division, and as good as u say your boy is, im not sure you know how good condos is

carlton draught

1. you do have an obession thats why you continue to post my name in your posts
2. you have had your say on Paone and Lindsey and continue to do so, hense swipe in last post " i stole players"
3. fair enough
4. I do know Jimmy Condos, and if you think it is as simply as going out and recruiting a full back that go with him one on one, good luck !
He is a gun, but pretty sure he cant get it out of the middle and kick it to himself.

Lastly, 2009 Parkside had a guy called Patty Davis who kicked 120, and last time i checked they didnt win the flag :eek:

1. you do have an obession thats why you continue to post my name in your posts
2. you have had your say on Paone and Lindsey and continue to do so, hense swipe in last post " i stole players"
3. fair enough
4. I do know Jimmy Condos, and if you think it is as simply as going out and recruiting a full back that go with him one on one, good luck !
He is a gun, but pretty sure he cant get it out of the middle and kick it to himself.

Lastly, 2009 Parkside had a guy called Patty Davis who kicked 120, and last time i checked they didnt win the flag :eek:

1. ive used your name twice, and thats all it has taken to get my response, i wudnt call that an obsession
2, ill keep haviing my say on paone and lindsay, you call it recruiting, i call it stealing, if you didnt offer them any money to play and they came to you, yes then id call it recruiting
3. fair enough
4. deer park have a more than adequate midfield for his supply

lastly, parkside were found out on the big werribee ground that day, by whom, the running fit deer park, not talking about history

so choofa GC stole ablett from geel and Carl stole judd from WCE? mate if a club are in a financial position to offer more money than your club and the players are willing to move for $100 max a game then so be it. But it is definitly recruiting champ!

so choofa GC stole ablett from geel and Carl stole judd from WCE? mate if a club are in a financial position to offer more money than your club and the players are willing to move for $100 max a game then so be it. But it is definitly recruiting champ!

yes they did steal ablett, carlton didnt steal judd, they recruited him after he made it known he was coming back to melbourne

Anybody know how North Sunshine are going for numbers?

Read on here they are paying there coach $20,000 a season surely that was a joke.

Some funny posting as of late.

If a club waits until players walk in off the street to find new players then they are going to be in division 2 forever. It is called recruiting and the real world. Choofa there is no such thing as old school in regards to this. It's been happening for as long as football has been played - see Nth Melbourne's flag of 1975.

I really doubt that money is the only thing motivating the two Laverton players to move to Albanvale. To change clubs is a huge decision and very hard to do. When you consider not getting paid when injured, buying function tickets incl presentation tickets out of your pay, mid year function, shorts, socks, jumpers ?, hoodies or team jumpers, fines etc most players are not left with heaps anyway so to think two players have left only for money is wrong. Heights players for years were offered astronomical amounts of money but stayed to play for none. Why ? .... because there is a lot more things considered when staying at a club or moving from a club.

lastly, parkside were found out on the big werribee ground that day, by whom, the running fit deer park, not talking about history[/quote]

Forgive me for interupting this most amusing arguement you two are having....but how does Parkside get found out on a big ground like Werribee when their ground is just as big? Maybe they just got beat because that's what happens sometimes....

And it's called recruiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back