Review Winners and Losers of the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't McGovern 195?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. My mistake - quoted off the first source I saw on Google.
Having an extra 1cm over Collins shouldn't result in a massive advantage. I actually think McGoverns strength isn't his height, it's his ability to read the play and get into position early, a trait all elite defenders have, regardless of their opponents height.

Yep. My mistake - quoted off the first source I saw on Google.
Having an extra 1cm over Collins shouldn't result in a massive advantage. I actually think McGoverns strength isn't his height, it's his ability to read the play and get into position early, a trait all elite defenders have, regardless of their opponents height.
Dale Morris has been elite at this, which allows him to take the big guys despite giving away cms most weeks. Lake also another example. Hopefully Moz passes on some tricks to our new defenders.

Darcy Parish flying and looking every bit the AFL MOULD. It sometimes can show very quickly who has it and who doesnt.

Oliver struggling and already not looking the grade.

Has Melbourne done it again?? O dear.

At the risk of responding to and feeding a troll, why do you make stuff up?

I havent. Oliver never tested at top level and now struggling with the training of AFL. Got family Mates at melbourne

Dont know personally about Parish just going off what sen said re parish.
And thought that was funny given what i heard re oliver. Cant understand melbourne using pick 3 on a kidnwho never competed against the best.

I havent. Oliver never tested at top level and now struggling with the training of AFL. Got family Mates at melbourne

Once again you're making stuff up, he isn't struggling at all.

Look, I know you're a troll and some of your work is quite funny, but really, using 'family mates at Melbourne' as your source is pretty pathetic. You really should have made up something more believable. Only an absolute imbecile would believe that from you.

Next you'll be telling us that a family friend has told you that Selwood is cooked.

Once again you're making stuff up, he isn't struggling at all.

Look, I know you're a troll and some of your work is quite funny, but really, using 'family mates at Melbourne' as your source is pretty pathetic. You really should have made up something more believable. Only an absolute imbecile would believe that from you.

Next you'll be telling us that a family friend has told you that Selwood is cooked.

LOL he actually did!!! And i said that BEFORE it comes out a little bit about his issue theyve already said selwood not training due to whatever issues. So I was liar there??

Im sorry I have family friends at a fee afl clubs. Afl clubs are quite large. My friends are family of medium sanctum. Enough to be reliable sources.

Relax its one pick. And im not saying Oliver is a dud. He maybe good its just right now ... Parish flying Oliver not and im suggesting (cause I dont like melbourne) that they may have stuffed up again.

LOL he actually did!!! And i said that BEFORE it comes out a little bit about his issue theyve already said selwood not training due to whatever issues. So I was liar there??

Im sorry I have family friends at a fee afl clubs. Afl clubs are quite large. My friends are family of medium sanctum. Enough to be reliable sources.

Relax its one pick. And im not saying Oliver is a dud. He maybe good its just right now ... Parish flying Oliver not and im suggesting (cause I dont like melbourne) that they may have stuffed up again.

Stop now dude, or even better just keep digging the hole. You're funny but no one believes you. They have to keep holding Oliver back because they want to take a conservative approach with him in the early stages of his first pre-season. This is the same for all young first years at Melbourne, so your story makes no sense.

Try a different angle

Dont know personally about Parish just going off what sen said re parish.
And thought that was funny given what i heard re oliver. Cant understand melbourne using pick 3 on a kidnwho never competed against the best.
According to people who have been proven to watch melbournes training this pre season he is doing very very well

“Young Clayton has come down from the country. He’s got a good size AFL body, which gives him a bit of an advantage over some of the first-year players. He looks like he’s going to be a good runner too – he burst out of the blocks in a 300-metre run. But he’s learning good habits, like all of the young kids.” – Paul Roos
Funny how they just basically rehash what Paul Roos has said about him.
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2016-01-10/list-update-newton-oliver-and-pedersen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to what the post is about winners everyone who didn't take Jake Carlisle.

I have been told from someone working at Melb airport Jake was asked to be tested on arrival back from USA and would not take it!

Now this is a sanction and automatic 12 months at best... but now with 12 month ban and 2nd offence this is 10 years??? Listen hope not for St Kildas sake but pick five was Who?Parish I think just the class they needed..If this does happen i hope afl give then pick 5 next year to clean up the mess..

Winners with Picks
Carlton
Brisbane
GWS
Sydney

Winners with lower Picks
Bulldogs
Nth Melbourne

Read that back to yourself, please.

Lol
Yeah?? I dont know people at essendon. All I am saying is oliver hasnt started well and he was never tested at elite level why spend pick 3 on him.

My inside info on oliver has proven correct. Ffs people read between the lines ... A paid coach said publicly oliver needs to get habits for afl ... That means (for the morons out there) Oliver is struggling at AFL level and we may have messed up pick 3 getting drawn into hype about a kid who dominated bgrade level.

Back to what the post is about winners everyone who didn't take Jake Carlisle.

I have been told from someone working at Melb airport Jake was asked to be tested on arrival back from USA and would not take it!

Now this is a sanction and automatic 12 months at best... but now with 12 month ban and 2nd offence this is 10 years??? Listen hope not for St Kildas sake but pick five was Who?Parish I think just the class they needed..If this does happen i hope afl give then pick 5 next year to clean up the mess..

Winners with Picks
Carlton
Brisbane
GWS
Sydney

Winners with lower Picks
Bulldogs
Nth Melbourne

Say what you want but carlisle fit and firing is the best chb in the league. We all know it. Saints have taken a gamble and despite the crap rumors he has trained very well and is under a great culture of modern stkilda. Jake carlisle will play 2017 and be AA CHB at least once 2017-2021 as he becomes a premiership stkilda player. 200cm cleanest hands youve ever seen. Parish?? Please. We got Gresham whos better anyway. ;)

Lol
Yeah?? I dont know people at essendon. All I am saying is oliver hasnt started well and he was never tested at elite level why spend pick 3 on him.

My inside info on oliver has proven correct. Ffs people read between the lines ... A paid coach said publicly oliver needs to get habits for afl ... That means (for the morons out there) Oliver is struggling at AFL level and we may have messed up pick 3 getting drawn into hype about a kid who dominated bgrade level.
"Darcy Parish looking every bit the AFL mould....Don't know personally about Parish".

:drunk:

Lol

You're either a bored pimply teen, or an uneducated grub.

Oliver has started well and Melbourne chose to "spend" pick 3 on him.

Your "inside info" is from supposed 'family members' who support Melbourne. I support Melbourne and go to some training sessions. Does that make me "inside" ? If so, I can refute your two headed cousins assertion.

A "paid coach" says he needs to develop "AFL traits" ? Strike me down. I would never have guessed.

So that means Oliver is "struggling at AFL level" when he hasn't even been exposed to "AFL" football ? You're a dope that ought be banned on IQ levels.

Say what you want but carlisle fit and firing is the best chb in the league. We all know it. Saints have taken a gamble and despite the crap rumors he has trained very well and is under a great culture of modern stkilda. Jake carlisle will play 2017 and be AA CHB at least once 2017-2021 as he becomes a premiership stkilda player. 200cm cleanest hands youve ever seen. Parish?? Please. We got Gresham whos better anyway. ;)
Terrible post, everything incorrect and delusional.

Terrible post, everything incorrect and delusional.
Whats incorrect?
Carlisle could well be an AA CHB one day. Hes shown the potential.
Gresham is better than parish in every way but height. Let that sink in.
And a team with youngsters dunstan, billings, mccartin, bruce, goddard, carlisle and lonie win flags.

Hahaha. Anyone except a Saints fan would have taken Parish everyday of the week and twice on Sunday over Gresham.

Once in a 4 year window? how bold of you to make such a prediction lol

Whats incorrect?
Carlisle could well be an AA CHB one day. Hes shown the potential.
And a team with youngsters dunstan, billings, mccartin, bruce, goddard, carlisle and lonie win flags.
Up against GWS, GC and WB youngsters? good luck :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back