WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there rules in the WRFL that stop clubs from paying under 18s and if so how well is it policed ?

Im pretty sure its not allowed in EDFL but im sure there would be a few clubs that attemmpt to do it.

What does it say ? Money is out of control now or its just so hard to get 18s that clubs are now desperate to feild sides...

Maybe a bit of both :confused:

Are there rules in the WRFL that stop clubs from paying under 18s and if so how well is it policed ?

Im pretty sure its not allowed in EDFL but im sure there would be a few clubs that attemmpt to do it. :confused:

Got a news flash for you - been going on in EDFL juniors in some capacity for a while.

One club "recruited" 2 guys in under 14s years ago - one of them just got delisted by Melbourne, the other never drafted.

Dont know where u get your info dipsh*t but CS didnt poach or offer money to any DP U18s 2 years ago. If u18s want money to play then they are the wons u dont wont. The ones offering money are DP but its just not u18s they have offered $$$ its u16s aswell. FACT.
But POINT COOK offered a CS u13 player $50 per week to go there for 2012. Ludicrus.
If clubs like DP and PC have to buy all these kids why dont they look at there jnr development programmes and fix that problem, hence, then they wont have to POACH jnrs from real clubs.
So at the end of the day ****, dont talk about things u know nothn about, coz it makes u and your club look worse than what it, an u, already are.

Not sure where you got your facts from, if I were you I would be making sure that this was correct before I put it out there.

In your own words

Not sure where you got your facts from, if I were you I would be making sure that this was correct before I put it out there.

In your own words
Like i said Limited, should be LIMITED IQ, i said FACT and it is a FACT.
Know go back into your little wasteland of Deer Park and OD.

Heard some news out of Parkside. Apparently they have a few decent signings, the main one being Fab Mastropasqua. Came from Avondale Heights in the EDFL and was their captain last year. "Tear the comp apart" is what they are saying. Heard a few other names too, but the fellas from Parkside are fairly confident going into 2012...

Also heard big Mo has lost 20kgs and is a shadow of his former self...

i love the sh#t some ppl spin on here, give us some trade talks ppl..
caroline springs have signed a few very good players, biggest signing has to be barry hall should slot in nicley at ff i reckon :p

dc has moved to yarra and taken a few players will only strenthen yarra mayb now they might just make finals, depends if they rest players like they did against cs, pretty sure that 1 back fired :eek:

spewing deerpark has gone up now im gonna miss brownie on here, he brings life to this page and doesnt drain us with sh1t like the coach of lavo does lol im def loved down there i can tell u that much :)

on a serious note i think cs will make finals this year,big call but we have recruited well and after a successfull first year the boys are ready to go, and i think parkside and the falcons will be the teams to beat..albanvale will be top 4 again i reckon.

give us some goss ppl
karims out:thumbsu:

just to clarify Karim - nobody rested in yarra v's Springers game...........heaps of injuries mate.

All good news out of Districts , club has done a super job getting Rooney and with 40+ on the track both nights this week and a few new faces and a couple of old ones back things looking good ... no big names but still pretty handy players ...

The boys down at Cole reserve, if everything goes well should be pushing well into finals ..

Heard some news out of Parkside. Apparently they have a few decent signings, the main one being Fab Mastropasqua. Came from Avondale Heights in the EDFL and was their captain last year. "Tear the comp apart" is what they are saying. Heard a few other names too, but the fellas from Parkside are fairly confident going into 2012...

Also heard big Mo has lost 20kgs and is a shadow of his former self...

Hear that alot , rarely happens .....

And i disagree with the flog having a crack at Big Mo or should i say Medium Mo ? :D.........Mo 20 kgs lighter is good for Parkside and a dangerous prospect for other clubs ... will kick at least 60 if all goes well for him .....and instead of being negative im gonna say well done Mo on dropping the kgs !:thumbsu:

All good news out of Districts , club has done a super job getting Rooney and with 40+ on the track both nights this week and a few new faces and a couple of old ones back things looking good ... no big names but still pretty handy players ...

The boys down at Cole reserve, if everything goes well should be pushing well into finals ..

HELLSBELLS maybe you can answer my question from the other day, has both Lucas brothers from North Foots signed at coburg? cheers

any news on assistants to rooney? standouts at training? have many left districts from this season?

how were numbers at other clubs sessions for the first week back?

any news on assistants to rooney? standouts at training? have many left districts from this season?

how were numbers at other clubs sessions for the first week back?

Their website states Playing Assistant Nathan Moore ex Airport West & Non Playing Assistant Mark Mooney -A bit early for standouts at Pre-Season training, best check back post January

Confirmed losses at this stage are minimal and have /will be replaced by the growing numbers attending pre-season

In your own words

Yes,I know the kid who was offered the PC $$$
Just hope I can stop my boys again,from being lured from
$ 's ,,,tuff to knock back,specially for 16 & 17 year olds,at
School or Uni.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

School or Uni.

gday bunton, are you saying your sons left their home club and received money for playing juniors?

School or Uni.

So who from the club offered the kid $$$?

The club don't pay there senior players money, this is one of the main reasons why they went to the ammo's.

If there not paying seniors can't see them offering $$$ to juniors.

Anyone got any info of a player called Kenna, played in WRFL D2 this year.

Think he played for Laverton.

Yeah mate, hes 6 3 , hes got a little bit of ability, best position would probably be as a back up ruckman off the bench, if he trained a little more often and made of go of it, he might be an ok player :D

Yeah mate, hes 6 3 , hes got a little bit of ability, best position would probably be as a back up ruckman off the bench, if he trained a little more often and made of go of it, he might be an ok player :D

I'm guessing this reply was a piss take, due to the fact he is a fittness freak from what I've gatthered on the training track.

He is playing at a club in the GDFL, reason I ask.

gday bunton, are you saying your sons left their home club and received money for playing juniors?

Hi ya,
No, not my son,
Just a very close friend ( father ) & his son told me,,hey might be telling me fib's,thou wouldn't know why,was only pocket money they were talking.
I think the interest was originaly sparked by not being happy at his own club, which has been resolved.
Hoping this prove's that being happy with your home club,means more than a few extra buck's, ( As far as juniors go that is ).

Still, i wish i had a few dollars to add some strength to a team,
Not for the sake of buying a premiship,but for the "loyal locals",to be in a team where there is hope week after week,& more good time's than bad,
It's a fine line i guess but,
i enjoy the challenge of creating the above without the need of dollars,
as before.

Hi ya,
No, not my son,
Just a very close friend ( father ) & his son told me,,hey might be telling me fib's,thou wouldn't know why,was only pocket money they were talking.
I think the interest was originaly sparked by not being happy at his own club, which has been resolved.
Hoping this prove's that being happy with your home club,means more than a few extra buck's, ( As far as juniors go that is ).

Still, i wish i had a few dollars to add some strength to a team,
Not for the sake of buying a premiship,but for the "loyal locals",to be in a team where there is hope week after week,& more good time's than bad,
It's a fine line i guess but,
i enjoy the challenge of creating the above without the need of dollars,
as before.

id like to find out factually if any of this innuendo about juniors being paid is true, oh along with what some clubs real player budgets are, but until someone sticks their head out, wont happen

thanks for the feedback choofa, yeah just found out definately signed.

If he has definatley signed for werribee centrals that would be a dissapointing loss for lavo would it not?

How are numbers looking around the training tracks so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back