WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many confirmed players are coming across to Yarraville from Albanvale?

Im not from Yarraville so not 100% sure but i know Sherif Mohamed and Shane Barry who were ex Tullamarine have followed the coach as playing assistants. I think there were also other posts earlier about a guy Lindsey as well. Not sure of any others.

Im not from Yarraville so not 100% sure but i know Sherif Mohamed and Shane Barry who were ex Tullamarine have followed the coach as playing assistants. I think there were also other posts earlier about a guy Lindsey as well. Not sure of any others.

Don't worry about new players at yarraville I've heard that spence is flying at the moment, after getting a hand full of senior games last year he has committed to a big pre-season. First time he has trained before Xmas ever, look out for a big year from the dashing half back man

Funnily enough, I'm one of the new guys at Coburg.

One of the boys was telling me tonight that there's another 10 or so that played ones last year still to return to training so it sounds like things are looking pretty good down at Cole Reserve.

you better be carefull then.........these blokes might be the ones who over the years have let the club down.......in house fighting....players who will only play 2's......same old same old down at coburg.......:eek:

i just watched the deer park v albanvale granny(AGAIN) on the wrfl website......gee whizz good luck to yarra with connell/barry/and the sherriff as coaches.......pppfffttt couldnt coach their way out of a bus terminal.........:eek:

weapo is back;)

you better be carefull then.........these blokes might be the ones who over the years have let the club down.......in house fighting....players who will only play 2's......same old same old down at coburg.......:eek:

i just watched the deer park v albanvale granny(AGAIN) on the wrfl website......gee whizz good luck to yarra with connell/barry/and the sherriff as coaches.......pppfffttt couldnt coach their way out of a bus terminal.........:eek:

weapo is back;)

Shouldn't you be on the wrfl div1 thread ruffling some feathers on there

Funnily enough, I'm one of the new guys at Coburg.

One of the boys was telling me tonight that there's another 10 or so that played ones last year still to return to training so it sounds like things are looking pretty good down at Cole Reserve.

yeah im a new bloke at coburg to, me and 2 other mates little luke and katers.

weapo is back;)

Woohoo he is back, long live browny lol
Yarra should be pretty good Barry Sheffa Lindsey and driver from Lavo.. Now more guys from tulla, geez dc loves spending some cash, the prick never offered me any lol

I still think the comp should watch out for parkside I hear they are looking pretty good..

Lakers looking very good had over 65 guys all 3 nights with about 12 new recruits all should play senior Footy.. Go the lakers

Woohoo he is back, long live browny lol
Yarra should be pretty good Barry Sheffa Lindsey and driver from Lavo.. Now more guys from tulla, geez dc loves spending some cash, the prick never offered me any lol

I still think the comp should watch out for parkside I hear they are looking pretty good..

Lakers looking very good had over 65 guys all 3 nights with about 12 new recruits all should play senior Footy.. Go the lakers

MONEY = RUINING LOCAL FOOTBALL SINCE GOD KNOWS WHEN

Are there many loyal blokes that have a run around for their local club anymore, or are some of you just mercenarys that just go club to club to take everything they have??

Just my thoughts on it all, let me know if my comments are wrong!

2 blokes names from Tulla going to Yarraville i heard are Dean D'orazio and Jason Harmes ? not bad players but def not game breakers

MONEY = RUINING LOCAL FOOTBALL SINCE GOD KNOWS WHEN

Are there many loyal blokes that have a run around for their local club anymore, or are some of you just mercenarys that just go club to club to take everything they have??

Just my thoughts on it all, let me know if my comments are wrong!

Coldog, if you take a look at albanvales list over the past 20 years or so from juniors you'll notice the same names sticking together no matter what bull**** the club has put up with. Good coaches or down right pathetic coaches, these blokes you will notice have been around for over 200 games at the cobras. Just last year 3 guys played their 300th game together on the same day and have been side by side since under 10's. The club is being held together by these blokes, and year in year out we see blokes coming in, taking what they can get and then pissing off for more. So to answer your question, its rare but there are some decent, loyal players still running around in the same colours they always have been.

My nephews were watching old cartoons and came across Milton the Monster

"Jeebie - a slow-witted, cyclopian, hairy green creature with a single tooth"

How much are you getting for the re-runs Weapons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My nephews were watching old cartoons and came across Milton the Monster

"Jeebie - a slow-witted, cyclopian, hairy green creature with a single tooth"

How much are you getting for the re-runs Weapons?

obviously ''you'' were watching it with them then......ppppfffttttt

i only look forward to getting amungst runs during the summer......;)

are you 1 of the bus drivers???? if so take your sh1t elswhere!!!

Coldog, if you take a look at albanvales list over the past 20 years or so from juniors you'll notice the same names sticking together no matter what bull**** the club has put up with. Good coaches or down right pathetic coaches, these blokes you will notice have been around for over 200 games at the cobras. Just last year 3 guys played their 300th game together on the same day and have been side by side since under 10's. The club is being held together by these blokes, and year in year out we see blokes coming in, taking what they can get and then pissing off for more. So to answer your question, its rare but there are some decent, loyal players still running around in the same colours they always have been.

I congratulate those albanvale blokes (and other clubs loyal blokes) that stick fat to their club, in good times and bad, local footy needs more blokes like you :):thumbsu:

Special shout out to the North Sunshine guys, you've done it tough for quite a while, keep at it!! An even division 2 comp is what were all striving for :thumbsu:

The Laverton Magpies Football Club are proud to announce that Mal Hartshorne has been appointed the Reserves Coach for 2012 replacing Damien Harwood. We thank Damien Harwood for the last two years in this role and wish Mal the best of luck for 2012.

This is in addition to the already re-appointed senior coach for his 3rd season Justin Moran and the appointment of a senior playing assistant coach in Adam Jacobs.

We are well placed leading into the 2012 Division 2 season and are quietly confident of a good showing and with pre-season well underway and 1 week to go before the Christmas break, we are looking forward to resuming on Wednesday January 23 at 6pm.

We have had a number of new faces thus far and a few handy pick-ups and are hopeful of some more come the New Year.

Regards,

Matthew Pratt
President
Laverton Magpies FC
www.lavertonmagpies.com.au

The Laverton Magpies Football Club are proud to announce that Mal Hartshorne has been appointed the Reserves Coach for 2012 replacing Damien Harwood. We thank Damien Harwood for the last two years in this role and wish Mal the best of luck for 2012.

This is in addition to the already re-appointed senior coach for his 3rd season Justin Moran and the appointment of a senior playing assistant coach in Adam Jacobs.

We are well placed leading into the 2012 Division 2 season and are quietly confident of a good showing and with pre-season well underway and 1 week to go before the Christmas break, we are looking forward to resuming on Wednesday January 23 at 6pm.

We have had a number of new faces thus far and a few handy pick-ups and are hopeful of some more come the New Year.

Regards,

Matthew Pratt
President
Laverton Magpies FC
[URL="http://www.lavertonmagpies.com.au"]www.lavertonmagpies.com.au[/URL]

hahahahaha!!!!!

big news on the weapo front........sign sealed delivered new boys on the block coroline springs no 1 ticket holder.......

giddy up.....cant get rid of the great man that easily:eek:;)

hahahahaha!!!!!

big news on the weapo front........sign sealed delivered new boys on the block coroline springs no 1 ticket holder.......

giddy up.....cant get rid of the great man that easily:eek:;)
Thats cAroline not cOroline :D
Ay Wepo ive heard that you guys down at DP will sign anyone, is there any truth that you guys av signed a D Foley for a coaching role, or is he going to play aswell.

Merry Christmas to all clubs and players and looking forward to what promises to be a very open and competitive season! Looking forward to it!

As the league is trying to boost and continually improve its image (which I believe it is), we as clubs should all do the best we can to attract new players to our league and our clubs as it in turn makes it easier to attract an retain players moving forward.

I urge all clubs to support each other by staying back for 30mins after every away game and then in turn hopefully the opposition will reciprocate next time round. It goes a long way and helps each club out financially and helps keep the rivalries but also respect for each other as a club.

Have a safe New Year and looking forward to 2012!

Merry Christmas to all clubs and players and looking forward to what promises to be a very open and competitive season! Looking forward to it!

As the league is trying to boost and continually improve its image (which I believe it is), we as clubs should all do the best we can to attract new players to our league and our clubs as it in turn makes it easier to attract an retain players moving forward.

I urge all clubs to support each other by staying back for 30mins after every away game and then in turn hopefully the opposition will reciprocate next time round. It goes a long way and helps each club out financially and helps keep the rivalries but also respect for each other as a club.

down at caroline springs its a team rule that every reserves and senior player goes in for at least 1 drink after a game:thumbsu:

Probably the most intelligent and positive post ive read here all year.
This is one thing that has "gone missing" me thinks from local footy.

It may be a competition, but we are in this together, so lets keep WRFL players in the WRFL and have a frothy after the final siren.

Cheeeeeeeeeers

Probably the most intelligent and positive post ive read here all year.
This is one thing that has "gone missing" me thinks from local footy.

It may be a competition, but we are in this together, so lets keep WRFL players in the WRFL and have a frothy after the final siren.

Cheeeeeeeeeers

Couldnt agree more. Perhaps even the Umpires could join in like they used to many years ago.

Fixtures released - first Round March 31st ( week prior to Easter)

memo to Laverton - you better cancel your practice match as your required to be playing Braybrook

West Foots v Caroline Springs
Glenorden V Coburg Districts
Albanvale V Nth Sunshine
Laverton v Braybrook

Yarraville, Parkside & Wyndhamvale - byes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back