WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there watching the game.
Orden in the first quater kicked with the wind, didn't play well at all.
10 mins into last Orden were up by 16 points.
Then the wind actually picked up pretty heavy for the last 10-15mins or so with Wyd kicking 3-4 goals in literally a blink of an eye.
It was one of those games where Orden played bad, still hit the front in the last, but the wind was at least a 3-4 goals. Hope that helped.
fair summary of the game,game it self was a beauty with both sides going flat stick was great to watch hard, fair and even local football.
dont think our boys were at there best but take nothing away from wyndamvale,they are well drilled and well coached.expect to see them well into finals.
we will find out a lot more about our boys this week when we take on a in form yarraville.should be another cracker.
might even have a beer with tip top.

fair summary of the game,game it self was a beauty with both sides going flat stick was great to watch hard, fair and even local football.
dont think our boys were at there best but take nothing away from wyndamvale,they are well drilled and well coached.expect to see them well into finals.
we will find out a lot more about our boys this week when we take on a in form yarraville.should be another cracker.
might even have a beer with tip top.

I go to your games often, I see on the clearances that their has been a deny several times.

Cranberry how about a update from your game ??

Losing adam Jacobs to injury early in the 2nd quarter cost us dearly as did bombing it into the forward line without looking... Albanvale defenders had a field day picking off our poor kicking inside our 50

Not much more to say really... Lead changed numerous times all day and We were up at 3 quarter but couldn't hold on

Now Cue the idiots that just want to stir s**t bag the club and not want to talk footy seriously

Something wrong with the eveness of the comp if u r expecting 5 smashings? not much for a supporter of local footy to look fwd to there:thumbsdown:

Mark my words old mate, the closest margin will be seddon v gelnorden.
The rest will be blow outs im afraid. As big of a gap in div2 as there is in div1. Sad, but reality. And money isnt the factor, recruiting and junior base is. The strong clubs you'll find are just as strong off the field. Struggle as a club, struggle as a team. My honest opinion.

'i have the juice'

Big mail is Nth Sunshine about to fold, from the ex pres where i used to play.

How about anyone not playing this year, who can play just a game or two get down there and help them out b4 they go under.

Shame to see div 2 in such disarray re unbalance of teams

Big mail is Nth Sunshine about to fold, from the ex pres where i used to play.

How about anyone not playing this year, who can play just a game or two get down there and help them out b4 they go under.

Shame to see div 2 in such disarray re unbalance of teams

Bit of a suprise... They fielded two full sides against us a few weeks back... Their president Was pretty upbeat about the club despite the lack of results when he spoke in the rooms after the game

Bit of a suprise... They fielded two full sides against us a few weeks back... Their president Was pretty upbeat about the club despite the lack of results when he spoke in the rooms after the game

Gee, youre cutting it fine cranberry, dont you have a team meeting vs coburg in half an hour? Lol.
They wont fold. If they didnt last year, why would they now? They are financial, and field two sides? The just dont have the cattle. Hats off to the blokes having a dip. They might get a closer result today to give them a little hope.

'i have the juice'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe if the coach blesses us again with his presence we can find out why.
That result for C D is le le legendary
Wasnt the clown (coach) from Laverton on here not long ago talking his team up as finalist. What drugs is this bloke on? that is an almighty flogging by districts. Bit of a concern that four of the 5 results were by over 100 points:thumbsdown:

Just as i quoted.

Cs to smash ns
Cd to smash lm
Ps to smash av
Ys to smash go
Wv to smash bb

Not bad on the tips people. Some interesting results. :eek:

Questions.
Will north sunshine fold?
Did caroline spring play their 2's?
Are seddon yarraville that good?
Have laverton lost the plot?
Are parkside back?

'i have the juice'

Just as i quoted.

Cs to smash ns
Cd to smash lm
Ps to smash av
Ys to smash go
Wv to smash bb

Not bad on the tips people. Some interesting results. :eek:

Questions.
Will north sunshine fold?
Did caroline spring play their 2's?
Are seddon yarraville that good?
Have laverton lost the plot?
Are parkside back?

'i have the juice'

Yarraville are a well drilled side and will be hard to stop this year. In saying that orden had just as many scoring shots in the first half and then had no bench for the second half and had an injured player sitting at full forward as there was no other option.

Yarraville are a well drilled side and will be hard to stop this year. In saying that orden had just as many scoring shots in the first half and then had no bench for the second half and had an injured player sitting at full forward as there was no other option.

But thats football isnt it. Would the result have been much closer given no injuries? I wouldve like to have seen that one. It was Interesting to see the selected sides. Both teams missing a few? Quite a blow out in average conditions in my opinion.
The ladder is kinda taking shape. Who has predictions?
Anyone got answers on the other above topics?

'i have the juice'

So they had 4 injuries in the game plus the guy at full forward? Were they serious injuries or just knocks?

Orden have the bye next round so they could be back to full strength the week after

And the excuses are flowing. Must Be all of the all the blokes from the ammos sooking? Falls and knocks? Give it a wash, its not netball. The paper doesnt read glenorden got slapped, (but they had 5 injuries).
Jesus. :eek:
A full strength bar one Parkside, look to have beaten an undermanned cobras by 7 goals or so? Should be a big test in two weeks.

'i have the juice'

And the excuses are flowing. Must Be all of the all the blokes from the ammos sooking? Falls and knocks? Give it a wash, its not netball. The paper doesnt read glenorden got slapped, (but they had 5 injuries).
Jesus. :eek:
A full strength bar one Parkside, look to have beaten an undermanned cobras by 7 goals or so? Should be a big test in two weeks.

'i have the juice'
no excuses injuries don't account for a 103 point loss,but they didn't help.
yarraville are the team you have to beat to win it,but grand finals are rarely won in may.
i have no doubt that our boys will close the gap on yarraville before the end of the season,the big question is how much 103 points is huge margin.
it will depend on if we get a good run on injuries and injured players recover.i would say to date yarraville havn't had to many, that might change as well,2 or 3 out there might even things up a lot as well.
yarraville are now the team to be hunted and don't worry there will be more than a couple of teams hunting come the end of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back