WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the Lavo coach on the radio today, sounded like a broken man.

The President might have to make a big call when he returns from his overseas trip.
I watched Lavo vs CS yesterday. Obviously Laverton are a pretty ordinary team but they played as good as there ability let them. It was a shocker of a day with a strong cross wind that made any sort of quality play a tough ask. It the end, the score properbly fairly reflected the difference in the quality of the teams. I don't think anyone could have got more out of that Laverton team. The Magpies played with enthusiasm and played it fair all day, which would have been tough with the inconsistancy in regards to the umpiring. The Laverton fans were entertained anyway.

Think coburg might of had a bad day don't go over the top there braybrook

I was there watching, Braybrook is a bottom 3 team for me. To beat them by thirty points is piss poor considering Yarraville were up by 100 vs Braybrook half way through the 2nd quater & ended up winning by over 200 @ Braybrook.

West Footscray beat Braybrook away by 76 points.
Wyndhamvale won by 177. lol

Or coburg went out there expecting a walk in the park and didn't expect braybrook to play the way they did??

Bang, From my observation from your past posts, you are obviously either a player or supporter at braybrook, fishing for compliments champ. Get fair dinkum. I urge members to veiw them and form an opinion. Its humourous. :eek:
Weather a factor yesterday? Some closer than predicted. Besides the obvious ones. I know it was blowing a gale and freezing down at dennis family oval. Thought the game was alot closer than the score showed. Who has some feedback on the games? Great to see nth sunshine get a score on the board. Lavo and springs wouldve been a cracker. Anyone go and see the west v yarraville game?

'i have the juice'

I saw the Braybrook and Coburg game and i think the main fact was that Braybrook adapted better to the conditions than Coburg. Coburg is easily a better team but it was still a good performance by Braybrook.

I saw the Braybrook and Coburg game and i think the main fact was that Braybrook adapted better to the conditions than Coburg. Coburg is easily a better team but it was still a good performance by Braybrook.

There you go bang, it was a good performance. Lol
At the end of the day, anything can happen in those conditions, whoever is first for the ball and has the most 1%ers will win the game.
Coburg have a big test this week i believe. And couple more cracking games as glenorden take on parkside, cobras take on west, and i think csprings v w'vale will also be a ripper at the caroline swamps dung hill.
My tips folks.
Cobras over west by a goal in a crunch game at home
Parkside over orden by 2 goals (half a dozen send offs and both teams to finish with no bench) will be an absolute ripper! Match of the round surely?
Seddon yarraville by 10 goals over coburg. They are too strong in all areas.
Wyndhamvale by 3 goals down at lego land. crap conditions.
Braybrook by 20 goals, but nth sunshine are still fighting, hats off.

'i have the juice'

Albanvale v West Footscray 40 points
CS V Wyndhamvale 80 points
Glenorden v Parkside 30 points
North Sunshine v Braybrook 20 points
Yarraville v Coburg 60 points
Laverton v bye 160 points

Albanvale v West Footscray 40 points
West footscray by 25 points over albanvale
Whyndamvale by 80 points over CS
Parkside by 21 points over glen orden
Braybrook by 150 points over north sunshine
Yarraville by 75 points over coburg

Albanvale
v West Footscray 40 points

Albanvale v West Footscray 50 points

CS V Wyndhamvale 90 points

Glenorden v Parkside 1 point/even a draw

North Sunshine v Braybrook 100 points+

Yarraville v Coburg 100 points+

Laverton -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SUNSHINE...NORTH SUNSHINE...Hutchins, BrodiePending16/05/12
Northern Football League (NFL)
...NORTH SUNSHINE...Jones, GarryPending10/05/12
STALBANS NORTH SUNSHINE Macumber, BrainPending16/05/12
BRAYBROOK
NORTH SUNSHINE Tribe, Joshua Pending16/05/12
Good to see a few names in the pending clearances, i hope they can help N S improve, shame to see any club battle (except of course H C)

Any word on these guys ?

Did Parkside get up? Would of been a cracker..
Braybrook were always going to get up
By a margin!!
West footscray heard they were a draw at one stage what were the final results?
Any news on clubs was a cracker round !!

150+ good quote

Geez, you must be absoutely stoked with that result? On here swinging your bombers scarf after beating a struggling team. Well done champ! :O
Parkside look to be back? Glenorden have had more injuries than anyone, do they drink milk down at kookaburra av? I dare say with a full and fit list they will still be a top three team this season.
Albanvale had a good win, thought it wouldve been alot closer.
Seddon yarraville proving again that they are the bench mark. Are they that good? Heard a bit of the radio, they seem to just bury sides after half time?
Vales easily accounted for springs by the looks?
Curious as to wether the cleared players to nth sunshine all played yesterday?

'i have the juice'

Poped down to braybrook and north sunshine after work Qtr time hudle punched on with them self then had two guys run over to there bench to have a go at it well the game was going on and then. While I was having a quite one in the rooms after it they went for it a again I think there got to fix wats happening off the ground before eny thing starts on the ground

Poped down to braybrook and north sunshine after work Qtr time hudle punched on with them self then had two guys run over to there bench to have a go at it well the game was going on and then. While I was having a quite one in the rooms after it they went for it a again I think there got to fix wats happening off the ground before eny thing starts on the ground

Gee wiz big H, thats dont sound good at all. Particularly when getting new blokes on board and actually kicking a score the last couple weeks. The culture needs to change before anything else. Youre right champ.

'i have the juice'

Sory not quiyte sure if i got thiis as ur spellink is teeribll.

But the Nth Sun guys were punching on at 1 / 4 time, and went on with it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back