WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Given that you walked across the lake at the Springs to get to the Lake at the Manor, do you really think that you can post an unbiased observation?
As I see it, the Springs may never have progressed as they wanted to, but the Manor has gone backwards in a hurry.
Maybe a problem with development of the Under 18's coming through?
Or was it just a case of over-reaching year 1 and this year was the reality check?

I wouldn't say manor has gone back in a hurry everyone thought they would finish last last year and finish 3rd, this year is probably where they should be sitting around 5th! Growcott should be giving a couple of more years to grow his game style for sure seen they haven't beating anyone above them for a long time give him more of a chance!

Went to watch glen orden vs the vales on the weekend pretty good game in the end I think both teams limping to the finals with injures which is not good I think they will both finish 3rd v4th and be massive to see one team knocked out straight after both sitting nicely a few weeks ago

Should be a great round of football in div 2 with Manor Lakes v West Wynd v Parkside North V Sun Hts and Caroline Sp v Glenorden I think will be all close games
Yep couldn't agree more parkside looking ominous & wests starting to find their form. The falcons had a good win against go in what could be an early look at the elimination final. The bottom 4 don't have a lot to play for and I can imagine they will use this time to blood some kids for 2015. However storm may still have a sneaky chance with wins over lakes in a tight one & took apart heights on the weekend as long as results fall their way and they keep winning.
For the weekends games
West by 10 points over a storm side playing for their season and will have a crack but wests bat abit deeper
Parkside by 24 points over the falcons simply can't tip against them however possible early look at the gf
North Footscray by 62 points over heights the devils class will be far too good
Glen orden by 38 points lakers don't have a lot left to play for & can't see them causing go too many problems

Yep couldn't agree more parkside looking ominous & wests starting to find their form. The falcons had a good win against go in what could be an early look at the elimination final. The bottom 4 don't have a lot to play for and I can imagine they will use this time to blood some kids for 2015. However storm may still have a sneaky chance with wins over lakes in a tight one & took apart heights on the weekend as long as results fall their way and they keep winning.
For the weekends games
West by 10 points over a storm side playing for their season and will have a crack but wests bat abit deeper
Parkside by 24 points over the falcons simply can't tip against them however possible early look at the gf
North Footscray by 62 points over heights the devils class will be far too good
Glen orden by 38 points lakers don't have a lot left to play for & can't see them causing go too many problems

Good tipping park!
I'll have a crack.

Biggest upset up the year, Manor Lakes to knock off west by 14 points
Parkside by 36 over the falcons in what will be a tight contest all day.
North Footscray by 80 over sunshine heights
Glenorden by 65 over lakers!

This will be the closest round we've had all year fingers crossed we get some good results! It's now crunch time!!

Great win I hear. Caro knocking off orden. Hearing a whisper going, a ex coach of div 2 could be putting his hand up for the glenorden coaching job and taking a few caro players with him. Very interesting news. Especially if growcott gets the job next year.

Great win I hear. Caro knocking off orden. Hearing a whisper going, a ex coach of div 2 could be putting his hand up for the glenorden coaching job and taking a few caro players with him. Very interesting news. Especially if growcott gets the job

Carro players going to Glen Orden.doubt it.

Good tipping park!
I'll have a crack.

Biggest upset up the year, Manor Lakes to knock off west by 14 points
Parkside by 36 over the falcons in what will be a tight contest all day.
North Footscray by 80 over sunshine heights
Glenorden by 65 over lakers!

This will be the closest round we've had all year fingers crossed we get some good results! It's now crunch time!!

And what a Upset . Undermanned Storm proving I think that Wests are not in the same class as Parkside and Wyndhamvale.

And what a Upset . Undermanned Storm proving I think that Wests are not in the same class as Parkside and Wyndhamvale.
Who would have thought? If you want the same thing you keep doing the same things... Parkside stuck with slow and blokes not quick enough/willing to chase back in 09-10-11-12 and were sxposed come finals time... WF are no different and chuck a few ex -Lavo freaks into the mix that couldn't care less about team ethic and more about white supremacy and what do you end up with? A mixed bag of fruit loops... Too many clubs employ coaches that the appointment is about what players they can bring and/or attract but don't look at the bigger picture - Luke Dennerley and Wyndhamvale are the only club that I see as looking bigger picture and do so every year and hopefully soon will reap the rewards for doing so

What an exciting round of div. 2 footy!
Caro and ML both big upsets, well done to them both! ML still very much in the hunt for finals!
Did anyone else get out to Wyndhamvale to watch the top of the table clash? Be interested to see what others thoughts were of how the game played out!

Who would have thought? If you want the same thing you keep doing the same things... Parkside stuck with slow and blokes not quick enough/willing to chase back in 09-10-11-12 and were sxposed come finals time... WF are no different and chuck a few ex -Lavo freaks into the mix that couldn't care less about team ethic and more about white supremacy and what do you end up with? A mixed bag of fruit loops... Too many clubs employ coaches that the appointment is about what players they can bring and/or attract but don't look at the bigger picture - Luke Dennerley and Wyndhamvale are the only club that I see as looking bigger picture and do so every year and hopefully soon will reap the rewards for doing so

Bigger ground does allow you to run off there fowards. skill level drops under pressure. Thou they are dangerous if they get the centre clearance,so once that was nulifyed,you can expose them for pace if you win possesion.

What an exciting round of div. 2 footy!
Caro and ML both big upsets, well done to them both! ML still very much in the hunt for finals!
Did anyone else get out to Wyndhamvale to watch the top of the table clash? Be interested to see what others thoughts were of how the game played out!
Wyndhamvale v parkside
yep cracking conditions for footy parkside came out and did what good teams do put them away pretty early in the first half, their forward line worked well and they have a variety of avenues to goal. Did a good job on Oshea which went a long way to winning them the game. Stevens provide some spark up forward as did Kelly & Vincent did a great job down back. For the falcons damjanovski and Dennerley worked hard off half back all day.

Great win for ml always a big chance on their home deck keeps them alive for finals (stripped points hurt now)
Lakers upset the hawks too late for them now but they show promise for 2015
What is going on at the hawks starting to get the studders need to bounce back this week against the roosters
Devils get a much needed win against a heights team that is really struggling now

Good game again was parkside vs Wyndham vale like park_footy said parkside done like a good team does and puts the contest away early! Was good seeing the vales crowd hasn't change still ferals as always! The rivalry between the 2 team clubs still strong as ever! Evo on the radio Friday night added to it like evo does and I bet Luke wasn't happy that you added more fuel to the fire maybe just shut the big mouth of yours evo start trapping when your footy club actually does something!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Local Footy Show" THEY NEED YOUR HELP
Unlike all other broadcasters, Community Television stations do not automatically receive the right to operate a transmitter when they are licensed to operate a broadcasting service. At the moment, Community Television stations are licensed through to mid-2019 – but their transmitter licences expire on 31 December 2014. To continue transmitting beyond that date, the Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull, needs to make a decision about the future of Community Television. Without a positive decision, Community Television will be forced off air by the end of this year.

https://www.facebook.com/TheLocalFootyShow
or click here to sign the petition
http://i.committocommunitytv.org.au

Good game again was parkside vs Wyndham vale like park_footy said parkside done like a good team does and puts the contest away early! Was good seeing the vales crowd hasn't change still ferals as always! The rivalry between the 2 team clubs still strong as ever! Evo on the radio Friday night added to it like evo does and I bet Luke wasn't happy that you added more fuel to the fire maybe just shut the big mouth of yours evo start trapping when your footy club actually does something!

Onthewagon, just doing my but for local footy mate, If I can get a laugh and drum up some support and a few more bums on seats at the game then I prob have done a good thing... Obviously you were listening and have taken time to talk about it so I certainly have made done impact lol...My fat mouth certainly does not seem to bother clubs the week we play them as I get most clubs saying they like the added rivalry and drum up... How bout I stick to being me and you stick to being you... Who ever you are...
Parkside were awesome as we expected and are going to be very hard to beat in finals, that is now our challenge and all other clubs vying for a spot in the 4. Jugga has a very disciplined and selfless group that appear to be playing for each other at the moment, the best team so far by far I reckon.

Anybody wanna have a crack at leading goal kicker & league best & fairest winner?
Best and fairest buttergig(parkside) or Kennedy (WF) for a roughy I'll go Buktin(WF)
Goal kickin -
I'll go with buttergig Clarke

Chris Graham for my BnF, the best midfielder I've seen on show this year, Buttigieg-Clarke and Fluffy from Parkside a close second

Theory being that when your side is winning most weeks as the falcons are. If Oshea is kicking between 8-12 goals per week, It would be difficult for an umpire not to judge him best afield... That's probably at least 5 or 6 BOG performances

Theory being that when your side is winning most weeks as the falcons are. If Oshea is kicking between 8-12 goals per week, It would be difficult for an umpire not to judge him best afield... That's probably at least 5 or 6 BOG performances
It's a fair call and one that speaks even more true for Buttigieg-Clarke, has less blokes stealing votes off him and the Lakers have had a decent enough year

As far as the medal goes I think it will come from 1 of the top three clubs they have won enough games and it's tough to see a player from outside the finals getting up. Barbuto & Muratore will poll well from parkside. From the falcons Oshea and Graham & I think Kennedy from wests is my smoky. Some good games again this weekend as a spectator so glad the split came I will be heading down to watch the devils who are starting to play some good footy :) take on the lakers.

Going against form the hawks to beat west by a goal on their home deck, orden simply need to fire
Falcons will bounce back 24 points over the storm and end their great run at playing finals (hope storm win but)
Devils by 27 points over CS toss of coin but devils bit have bit more depth, must stop SBC running amok though
Parkside will trounce SH by 100 points primed for finals & the dragons are done for the year....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back