News The thylacine has returned!!!!! *Post 536*

Remove this Banner Ad

I've often wondered if Thy has set up a google alert for "BigFooty" and "Thy", just so he can further his infamy whenever his name is mentioned ;)

i found mention of thy in a marvel comic. i googled "wearing your undies on the outside" & "protector of blues fans from horrid pies & tiggies fans on bigfooty with his scythe like wit"

look, up in the sky, is it a bird ? is it a plane ?

its super Thy (not the twiggly thighs)

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Would the 35+k views be some kind of

best-of-the-best-gen.jpg

I didn't forget. Turns out I got drunk, got in my car, stuck a 10 cent piece in the ignition and proceeded to order a cheeseburger into the bins. I tell you what, the bastards took ages with my order and I had to go and get it myself, and I'll give you the tip .... it didn't taste much like a cheeseburger.

Ohhhh never again ........
Card me if you want but

BULSHIT!!!!

Card me if you want but

BULSHIT!!!!

I'll card you for entertainment later BUT ..... part of the story is true.

I did once pull up at a rubbish bin in the Red Rooster drive through and could hear the person asking to take my order but it was faint so I assumed the speaker was not working properly. I started to yell my order at the bin before realising the speaker box was metres further on, thus why the voice was faint.

I was parked behind you in the Ford Zephyr. Been getting mileage out of that story for years but never dreamed I would meet (so to speak) the nong ordering his dinner from Bertie the Bin-man.

Unless it was really Agent 44 you were contacting? Well? :cool:

I was parked behind you in the Ford Zephyr. Been getting mileage out of that story for years but never dreamed I would meet (so to speak) the nong ordering his dinner from Bertie the Bin-man.

Unless it was really Agent 44 you were contacting? Well? :cool:

Ohhhh it was you!!! Followed me in, high beam glaring through my window, no wonder I couldn't see right. Then get out of your car with your plaid shorts pulled up to your ribcage, shaking your fist and muttering things like 'the youth of today' and 'when I was young' etc.

I was so incensed I told the girl at the drive though window you were a wanted sex offender ... I trust that didn't cause too much of a problem for you? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I can so imagine Thy wearing plaid shorts.......
... with a worn brown belt that hasn't been tucked under the loop, part of his 'whitish' singlet sticking out of the fly and white socks and sandals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back