Liam Jurrah Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If he stays with #48 I'll be distressed, but pre-season they said they were going to give all the new players high numbers then move them down if they were worth it. Pissweak concept if you ask me - there's far more marketing in zany numbers.

The higher the number the better. He should keep 48.

that was one hell of a debut,Ive gotta admit that my children are my biggest fans,and yes they mayed me cry when they were born and the same thing happened to me when i seen my nephew run out on to the bigstage and do what he always does, was one hell of a adrenalin rush.I cannot describe in words of how I felt at the moment when he went up for his first big grab,but when he got boot to ball i had more tears coming out of my eye than a 2 week storm ripping thru yuendumu.I am and always will be his biggest fan regardless that his father is my first.To all people in melbourne please embrass liam into your hearts and let him feel the power of top class football fore this is going to be one hell of a ride.Liam jurrah you are a champion a WARLPIRI CHAMPION.
GO THE JURRAHCAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was one hell of a debut,Ive gotta admit that my children are my biggest fans,and yes they mayed me cry when they were born and the same thing happened to me when i seen my nephew run out on to the bigstage and do what he always does, was one hell of a adrenalin rush.I cannot describe in words of how I felt at the moment when he went up for his first big grab,but when he got boot to ball i had more tears coming out of my eye than a 2 week storm ripping thru yuendumu.I am and always will be his biggest fan regardless that his father is my first.To all people in melbourne please embrass liam into your hearts and let him feel the power of top class football fore this is going to be one hell of a ride.Liam jurrah you are a champion a WARLPIRI CHAMPION.

:D:thumbsu:

There were some people yelling JURRAHCAAAAANEEEE near me on Friday (I was too).

Hands up if you were on the wing, top tier, near the back and around isle 12 (that's the wing above the interchange bench).

I was doing it above the forward pocket where he had his first shot that was touched on the line. Anyone there because I heard some calls :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you one of the guys yelling out "THE BETTER DAVEY!!!" ?

I couldn't tell who that guy supporter. Whenever either Davey got the ball I'd hear "THE BETTER DAVEY!!!" and it sounded like the same guy...

Were you one of the guys yelling out "THE BETTER DAVEY!!!" ?

I couldn't tell who that guy supporter. Whenever either Davey got the ball I'd hear "THE BETTER DAVEY!!!" and it sounded like the same guy...

That wasn't me, I can't remember who that was but I did yell a lot of stuff out, there were a lot of funny people in the area.

I did carry on a fair bit when Jurrah kicked his goal, one of the best Melbourne moments in some time.

Well said Darren- and hopefully Liam will go on to become a real diamond for us too mate...

26399M%7ESuperstar-Posters.jpg

Today was the first chance I've had to watch Jurrah in action.

He's going to be a player & a half :thumbsu:

I think I heard Bruce say "what a turn on".

Or something about Jurrah being a turn on.

I hope he meant for the crowd :eek:

He was brilliant today. Our players didnt pay him enough respect I think and he made us pay by kicking 4 goals. He's a great talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back