Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
anyone wanna help me out
me and a friend wanna go away for a week in november
but cant decide where to go somewhere in queensland or western australia
any suggestions for two 23 year old guys?
thanks in advance for you help

yeah knew schoolies was coming up just didnt know when
i think we are looking at the week after melbourne cup week
so should be sweet
i think my friend is leaning more towards perth at the moment though
dont know why
but so far here score board is queensland 2 - perth 0

Not much love for Perth/WA. Maybe coz its s**t :D

Perth isn't for young people, but its certainly is not s**t. Great laid back lifestyle, great beaches, great weather, good for family/retirement life. Fantastic if you like anything to do with the ocean. And also, its a footy town.

The WA govt. simply didn't want Perth turning itself into another Gold Coast, so big time coastal establishments started and stopped at Observation City.

thanks guys
yeah it has been between cairns and perth most of the time
now we are just working out which
think we are leaning more towards perth at the moment

Broome, north WA. Little bit more expensive though...

Also heading into wet season so lots would be dependent on the weather, it is also pretty quiet around that time of the year.

Depends what your looking to do and what your in to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to WA - but don't just go to Perth. Head down south - and check out the countryside. WA has some of the best unspoiled beaches left in the world. The Karri forests are just awesome.

Go to WA - but don't just go to Perth. Head down south - and check out the countryside. WA has some of the best unspoiled beaches left in the world. The Karri forests are just awesome.

Agree. The South West is fantastic. Margaret River. Dunsborough, Pemberton, Albany are all beautiful places. Great wineries if you are into wine or great breweries nowadays too.

looks like it might be perth
just got to work out when now
friend doesn't know when he wants to go
keeps changing his mind
at the start he said november now his saying december
and leaves out a saturday night there
what's the use of going somewhere if you aren't going to at least check out a saturday night in a different state

looks like it might be perth
just got to work out when now
friend doesn't know when he wants to go
keeps changing his mind
at the start he said november now his saying december
and leaves out a saturday night there
what's the use of going somewhere if you aren't going to at least check out a saturday night in a different state

Depends on the purpose of the trip I guess.

If it were me I would want to go on a Saturday night but I would have no interest in going to check out the night clubs or anything like that. Perish the thought.

Cairns has

-backpackers:heart:
-Cheaper drinks:heaps of places have 2 for 1 specials or 50% off as they cant say 2 for 1 anymore:thumbsu:
-The reef
-weather is perfect at the moment.Will be starting to get bit humid by november though
-Everything is within walking distance or you can just hire a scooter.
-cheap accomodation.
-fishing
-can also go to the resorts at Port douglas if inclined and play golf or just relax

and you can go out any night in cairns.tuesday night is actually the best night because its hospitality night

If you want to visit a retirement village go to Perth, its called Dullsville for a reason. The only single advantage Perth has is you can swim there, but the rest is just damn aweful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back