[Rumour] Fev already Traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Got this off Nova and Pies Board:

Just heard it on Nova now.

Apparently with all the other 'rumored' crap going on with Fev up there, Brisbane have decided to trade Fev to where he wanted to go in the first place, Collingwood, but this wont take place till the end of the year.

But seriously, the source is Hughsey, so take that with the most giant grain of salt you've ever seen in your life.

Well it's on a Morning Breakfest News Show and Hughsey is a Blues Fan.

Those I have heard this a Few Times that ED wants us Really to get Fev.

Hope We are not that Stupid to get this Guy as he would be a massive distraction Off and On the Field

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=725887

Has football become that boring that people live for this sort of s**t?

Clearly has no basis in reality.

Who is living for anything?

As I said when I posted the thread, take it with a HUGE grain of salt given the source.

I just happened to be listening to Nova and heard him say it. Thought it was to stupid NOT to post it.

Fev and Mick Malthouse at the same club, mmmmmmmmmmm. Can see Mick's hair going from white/grey to Pink:D

Meh, it could be worse JD.

i.e. an AFL player commenting/talking about another code and how "easy" it is to play it, without doing the approriate research i.e. Mike Pyke, Izzy Folau, K. Hunt etc. :eek:

Based on Collingwood's previous offers at the trade table, what would they be offering?

Fev + Brisbane's first rounder for Collingwood's fifth? :)

What trade currency would Fev have? Not much I'd imagine.

And if Collingwood were silly enough to entertain this idea, and Brisbane were offering him around, why would Collingwood show interest now with an offer when that would only give Brisbane leverage to find other suitors? Why wouldn't Collingwood wait and see to 1) his health, & 2) whatever skeletons might still be hiding in Fev's closet.

This story has so many holes I can't believe people are spending the time discussing it (including me)

"but this wont take place till the end of the year"

Derrrr, when else would it take place ??

Timmy will be hitting the roof at this given his stance on recruiting players of poor character !!!

Based on Collingwood's previous offers at the trade table, what would they be offering?

Fev + Brisbane's first rounder for Collingwood's fifth? :)

What trade currency would Fev have? Not much I'd imagine.

You never know Jeff, Vossy may actually subscribe to the theory that "something is better than nothing". ;)

Also, if Fev doesn't have much currency, it would make a deal quite simple to strike.

What's more of a joke than this is that w***er character Strachnie lining up in the Legends game next week.

I was contemplating going to it until I saw his inclusion.

Sorry, off topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread needs glossy pages :D

Seriously though, the only credit I would give this rumour, is that Fev wants to be in Melbourne to see his kids.

It would have to be a trade with say Jack or Dawes and I can't see Collingwood trading either of them considering their scope for improvement and development.

Though,

If we don't win the flag this year and they believe we need Fev for a premiership that is the only consideration... But to be fair i don't think we do..

Have a friend who is mates with someone at one of the clubs involved. Brisbane are mustard keen on Fraser apparently and are interested in a straight swap with Fev. Fraser and his Missus are keen too and are wanting warmer winters as apparently Josh's knees are slightly arthritic.

It's all ready to sign apparently.

I can see the Saints weighing in.
They passed on Cousins, and lost the Grand Final by under 2 goals.
If they just miss out again this year, they wont want to die wondering.

However i'm still expecting Fev to be a Lion in 2011.

Have a friend who is mates with someone at one of the clubs involved. Brisbane are mustard keen on Fraser apparently and are interested in a straight swap with Fev. Fraser and his Missus are keen too and are wanting warmer winters as apparently Josh's knees are slightly arthritic.

If this was the case I would be dancing a jig. Get rid of Fraser who is surplus to needs and pick up a 80 goal a year+ full forward? Yes please.

If anyone could cure the Fev cancer it's Mick, Bucks and Maxy.

I would be happy to do that trade

If this was the case I would be dancing a jig. Get rid of Fraser who is surplus to needs and pick up a 80 goal a year+ full forward? Yes please.

If anyone could cure the Fev cancer it's Mick, Bucks and Maxy.

Collingwood are talking about strong-arming tactics too by demanding a 3rd or 4th round pick as well as Fev for Fraser.

You only have to look at Voss's trading history to know it's highly plausible.

I can see the Saints weighing in.
They passed on Cousins, and lost the Grand Final by under 2 goals.
If they just miss out again this year, they wont want to die wondering.

However i'm still expecting Fev to be a Lion in 2011.

Yeah I'm sure the saints wouldn't be once bitten twice shy when it comes to taking other clubs garbage :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back