Competitions 2012 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Still unsure if i go Brad Ebert or Kane?? Both of them impressed

Wingard missed due to have a swollen knee, MP talked about having the shortened break and MP not taking any risks

Still unsure if i go Brad Ebert or Kane?? Both of them impressed

Wingard missed due to have a swollen knee, MP talked about having the shortened break and MP not taking any risks
Brad Ebert and John McCarthy :thumbsu:

When was Mccarthy subbed? He started like a house on fire but ended up with 66 DT points so I'm guessing he was subbed.

Any Port fans think he could be a good pick?

Re: The 2011/2012 Pre-Season Thread

I needed to make some cash to upgrade Sylvia to Fyfe, and the way I did it was to bring McCarthy into my side. He's scored about 230 points in his last 4 halves of football. Don't hesitate if you're interested.

He was subbed off at half time BTW.

I'm certainly interested, but is he definitely going to play every game? Too much cash for some if they cop the vest a few times or miss a few games.

What is Port Adelaide's fans thoughts on McCarthy? What's his job security like? Solid? Okay? 50-50? Not great?

Wow. The last 4 posts are all about John McCarthy, and you come in to ask the same questions that have already been answered in those posts. Did you consider reading the thread before asking dumb questions? You didn't even have to read the whole thing, you could've just scrolled up one post above your comment.

hi guys , just wanted to see if any of you can shed some light on pfeiffer for me please ??

for sc , scoring pot and more importantly is he a chance to be in your side rd 1 and get consistent games early ??

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is more general than SC/DT related.

How is Hamish Hartlett's development coming along? I know he copped a knock on his shoulder a week or two ago.

Is he likely to have much of an impact this year and when is he expected back?

Would be interested to hear your thoughts on what is expected of him this year?

Banner my buddy is good and your right kicked on, seems they are still working on his defensive side. The www.portadelaidefc.com.au site has a weekly SANFL report check that out.

I would say rnd 1 he's out at a guess.

Hamish is looking good and I think he's ready to step up IMO I think Boak and Ebert are the two mids for me though.

Robbie Gray had a full preseason over summer? any injury worries over that period?

Banner my buddy is good and your right kicked on, seems they are still working on his defensive side. The www.portadelaidefc.com.au site has a weekly SANFL report check that out.

I would say rnd 1 he's out at a guess.

Hamish is looking good and I think he's ready to step up IMO I think Boak and Ebert are the two mids for me though.
Ebert will get a lot of the ball as a mid/high mid/forward. Probably underpriced but his clanger count will be high!!:p beware.
Probably a better DT prospect.

PS I'm still shitty you guys didn't give us a better pick for Ebo:thumbsdown:;). I rate him highly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back