Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to wet the appetite some more..
de43e9c34f02f96409893f5950ddf0b0.jpg

Hot, hot, hot!

-------------------------------------------

What I'm most disappointed about is the fact that I had to be the one to raise my voice about this oppression, ,where were you Jazny ?

No he isn't. Nobody likes Tony Abbott. He is the worst, most boring, old chauvinistic, out of touch prime minister of all time. Bring back Kevy :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Kevin07>TA

Hot, hot, hot!

-------------------------------------------

What I'm most disappointed about is the fact that I had to be the one to raise my voice about this oppression, ,where were you Jazny ?
I was too busy crying over the injustice of it all :rolleyes:

No he isn't. Nobody likes Tony Abbott. He is the worst, most boring, old chauvinistic, out of touch prime minister of all time. Bring back Kevy :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
You had me until the final sentence. Krudd is a campaigner who abused his staff, undermined his colleagues and leader, betrayed his supporter base and let polls dictate policy. Kevin07 was a mirage. A fraud.

Yep. Why else would Sheeds go back to that rabble
Haha, well played. Let's hope justice is served and neither last the season.

Oh wow, we're on the same page again. :eek:

You had me until the final sentence. Krudd is a campaigner who abused his staff, undermined his colleagues and leader, betrayed his supporter base and let polls dictate policy. Kevin07 was a mirage. A fraud.
Shut up, Julia :straining:

Politics ruin everything.

No talking about that stuff.
Politics is only fun if u can make memes out of them that doesn't reflect on their policies.
Ie. Howard and Hawkey.

its not fun when it is made about their politics
Ie. TA and JG.

I was too busy crying over the injustice of it all :rolleyes:

I thought so, you wouldn't at all be biased towards one gender would you. I mean, you're all about equality in the true sense.:hearts::hearts::hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our last 3 PMs collectively are a national embarrassment
If only Gillard wasn't bullied into thinking she had to appease misogynistic bogans and the people who read their newspapers (see what I did there?), she might have showed the balls to back herself instead of crumbling. Tough ask though. Still, more of a man than Kev or Tone, and managed to pass a lot more legislation in a hung parliament.

Shut up, Julia :straining:
I would have thought you of all people would have been outraged at the treatment Gillard got.

If you paid attention you'd know that I rate Paul Keating stratospheres above any other PM in my time.

There is something VERY wrong with you.

33k posts in the old chat thread, 5k in the new one and you've just realised that?

Smart slow learner. :$

From Urban Dictionary:
Negging
Low-grade insults meant to undermine the self-confidence of a woman so she might be more vulnerable to your advances.

Wow, that's a thing? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back