Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the fundamental premise of "MGTOW?"

Is it just men who eschew marriage, or is it men who eschew women altogether?

If it's the latter, I could think of few stances that would make my life more miserable and less fun. I could not just wish away the allure of women. (Luckily for me, it appears the feeling is mutual. Yeah buddy!)

If that's what MGTOW is, I just don't buy it.

Just like I don't buy the agitprop by fuggo feminists insisting only social conditioning prevents men from dating loud-mouthed, ill-mannered fatties.

If the pathetic creatures on display in this thread are broadly representitive of the movement, I assume no self respecting woman will touch them with a barge pole.
Yeah, that's really going to keep me awake at night:rolleyes:

You people should be thanking me, according to you I'm doing all women a favour by staying out of their business.

Nope. Not angry at all. Just aware of the true attitude of modern women towards men.

Given that I have no intention of entering into a relationship with a woman at all, its a moot point anyway, and not worth discussing.
But Vic, how can you make such generalizations about an entire gender?

Yeah, that's really going to keep me awake at night:rolleyes:

You people should be thanking me, according to you I'm doing all women a favour by staying out of their business.
For a bloke who says he stays out of women's business, you sure claim to know a lot about them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could say the same for the vast majority of feminists and their claims on men.
What about all the men that are labeled feminists?...

Have you ever labeled a man as a feminist?

Because you're not conflating being a woman, with being a feminist, are you??? Because that could be why some people think anti-feminists can be seen as sexists...

What about all the men that are labeled feminists?...

Have you ever labeled a man as a feminist?

Because you're not conflating being a woman, with being a feminist, are you??? Because that could be why some people think anti-feminists can be seen as sexists...
Dont feed the troll Vic

MGTOW is mentally ill men acting like never being involved with women is a choice they've made as opposed to an inevitable result of their beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with not seeking a relationship. There is a whole lot wrong with externalising your internal problems and generalising 3 billion people.

MGTOW is mentally ill men acting like never being involved with women is a choice they've made as opposed to an inevitable result of their beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with not seeking a relationship. There is a whole lot wrong with externalising your internal problems and generalising 3 billion people.

You say "there is a whole lot wrong with generalizing 3 billion people" (females), yet hypocritically generalize when in comes to MGTOW's. Given this, perhaps "mentally ill" is a case of projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back