Banter Eagles v Dockers, Western Derby 41 Banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are referring to Mark Antony I assume. Plenty of ball time there.

I was going to go for Jack Anthony, but my therapist told me sometimes it is better to just repress.

There should be no angst between our clubs, one of us with a proud playing history.

I for one have a paternal fondness for Freo (probably borne out from the years and years and years we propped up Freo financially through the WAFC arrangement).

If you think about it all west coast supporters own a little piece of Fremantle.

Respect!

Last edited:

There should be no angst between our clubs, one of us with a proud playing history.

I for one have a paternal fondness for Freo (probably borne out from the year and years and years we propped up Freo financially through the WAFC arrangement).

If you think about it all west coast supporters own a little piece of Fremantle.

Respect!
We'll see who owns who on Sunday.

Probably be a good idea if we keep the receipt seeing that you guys are damaged goods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10516597_828002570620080_4090578176836251605_n.jpg

Adam Simpson, if you're out here reading this, please, please, please don't use Rosa as a tagger tonight. Chalk it up as a one off that he actually did a job well and just leave him to run and get his dainty 30 possessions and 7 marks.

Fyfe will destroy him.

Hill is too agile for him.

Perhaps Barlow or Mundy, but please, please no.

Don't do this to me.

Adam Simpson, if you're out here reading this, please, please, please don't use Rosa as a tagger tonight.
Agreed. It would be weird if he was tagging anyone tonight.

This GWS fan is obviously lost... I think this is what you were looking for:

The banter thread is for everyone right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back