Other Your NFL Uniform Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

I make no promises...the College to Pro series, I originally always made sure to have a theme of some sort when I'd started it, and one of my regrets is that I went away from that for a while. I mean, I find it more fun that way...these guys went to the same school, those guys won the same pair of awards, these others are all linebackers, etc. Or, in this case, these guys went to the same college...and play the same position ;)
Great Texas RBs (no cool infographic, sorry...an accidental callback to the first ever College to Pro set)
Break out the tearaway jerseys...this is the subtle approach I was talking about with the Leaf set. Instead of tearing my hair out trying to fit a square peg into a triangular hole, I simply gave the longhorn a white and black outline while removing the red outline from the Oilers' derrick.
c2pearlcampbell.png

Run, Ricky, Run...subtle approach again, even if it initially doesn't look like it.
c2prickywilliams.png

If you need the loooord, call the Priest...everything I'll say here applies to Charles as well: if there are inconsistencies, like where the Chiefs use black on the helmet logo but nowhere else; and use gold on the rest of the uniform but not the helmet, or the Cowboys' various silvers, the quirks will stay in some form. In this case, the Texas helmet logos using black trim, while the rest of the uniform uses tan trim)
c2ppriestholmes.png

Fast, powerful...and more TD catches than a Chiefs wideout :D
c2pjamaalcharles.png

New season. I feel like designing some new uniforms as well. Starting with the Cardinals.

The red is darker. The facemask is no longer grey. More angled, 'bird-like' font (really just the Oregon font) and a new pants stripe. Also note the nod to the Arionza state flag across the sleeves. This is basically what the Cardinals would look like if they were a college team, right down to the blackout uniform.
iKLBWwA.png

ZfajR5K.png

44L4DbY.png

New season. I feel like designing some new uniforms as well. Starting with the Cardinals.

The red is darker. The facemask is no longer grey. More angled, 'bird-like' font (really just the Oregon font) and a new pants stripe. Also note the nod to the Arionza state flag across the sleeves. This is basically what the Cardinals would look like if they were a college team, right down to the blackout uniform.
iKLBWwA.png

ZfajR5K.png

44L4DbY.png
That's awesome.

Especially the logo. The swashbuckling Errol Flynn was so much better than borrowing from the Raiders.
Yeah I really like Bucco Bruce, so much so that I borrowed it for my team logo in the Fleaflicker league
NvX3EEy.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.png
Especially the logo. The swashbuckling Errol Flynn was so much better than borrowing from the Raiders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who'd like to see the Bucs back in orange again?

Definitely not. I think this is currently their best jersey;

e99df8579d89eb14750f6a706700f8fe.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back