Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always said etc instead of e.g

Can always say example
Etc means 'and other things', so it's an incorrect usage the way you do it.

Not trying to have a go or anything just wanted to see if I was missing something.

Ward was in the top ten around bye time last year and then fell away toward the end of the season. Start of the year he seemed like a good pick before becoming an M8/M9 but he hasn't quite done it lately.

Etc means 'and other things', so it's an incorrect usage the way you do it.

Not trying to have a go or anything just wanted to see if I was missing something.
Fair enough
Ward was in the top ten around bye time last year and then fell away toward the end of the season. Start of the year he seemed like a good pick before becoming an M8/M9 but he hasn't quite done it lately.
Yeah, I would've picked Stanton if he wasn't suspended :p he always starts like a man possessed then drops away.

Ward simply doesn't get enough of the ball this year, his tackle and mark numbers are solid which helps his scores, but the 4 games he hasn't tonned up in he has scored between 74-97 with only 18-24 possessions, that 74 was 6K 17H.

If he gets 25-30 he'll ton up, but his 2nd halves have been poor the last 3 weeks.

Sheridan, you are a disappointment considering how many times the ball is in defensive 59 for Freo atm!

Thoughts on sGray and Sheridan - hoped for F6/D6 but they are massive under performers atm

Duncan 5 FA - what are you doing man? Could have had a 125 tonight.

Sitchell! Traded you in for S.Gray and you couldn't even beat that spuds score! I don't care whether you are tagged or not, please make it up to me next round
If he actually marked or tackled the thing he would've got 90 or something

Its one of those scores where you think he's had 25 touches, he should score more, not the worst 66, but frustrating.

FU Parish :mad: START DOING SOMETHING :drunk:

Traded Fantasia in this week. I can't really explain why other than I didn't like all of the more expensive options.

Probably going to * me over for weeks to come.

Ryan davis 1.1 38 disposals 9 marks 3 tackles :eek: against sydney in the neafl hows about putting a game at least over 50 in the afl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan davis 1.1 38 disposals 9 marks 3 tackles :eek: against sydney in the neafl hows about putting a game at least over 50 in the afl
He's pigeonholed as a defensive forward, if he played his natural position then perhaps he'd score better

Where for art thou Dunkley :mad:

Lyon is a ****en prick. If you don't play Barlow at least put Tucker in you mothergoose! Now in a desperate attempt to avoid a zero and stay in the eliminator I've traded Mohr in. Hope it works :$
I'd go Bailey Williams if he's named

Remove this Banner Ad

Back