Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

xxxx you Boyd, Stef and Suckers all in one xxxxxxx week to completely xxxx my chances of progressing in eliminator which is the one xxxxxxx thing I've got to play for now. You're all a bunch of xxxxx.

xxxx you Beveridge and Leppitsch for Boyd, Stef and Suckers all in one xxxxxxx week to completely xxxx my chances of progressing in eliminator which is the one xxxxxxx thing I've got to play for now. You're all a bunch of xxxxx.
EFA

Wow, just wow.

Pittard - 29
Steven - 73
Simpson - 67
Montagna - 68
Rich - 76
Rockliff - 152 (c)

At least a few are common and actually my predicted score is still around the mark at 2123.

Wow, just wow.

Pittard - 29
Steven - 73
Simpson - 67
Montagna - 68
Rich - 76
Rockliff - 152 (c)

At least a few are common and actually my predicted score is still around the mark at 2123.

That will still be a good score this week if you can get near the projected I'm still projected 2111 but hey anything can happen as we have seen so far..

F*** this game. Finish top. Last week unques are Pendles. Buddy and Bartel. All 3 have basically their worst games all season. This week opponent has Sidey v my hunter. Why wouldn't hunter cop a huge cork just as he was starting the play well and Sidey has his best game all year. Purely luck this game.

F*** this game. Finish top. Last week unques are Pendles. Buddy and Bartel. All 3 have basically their worst games all season. This week opponent has Sidey v my hunter. Why wouldn't hunter cop a huge cork just as he was starting the play well and Sidey has his best game all year. Purely luck this game.

If you were in the olympics, you would have been DQ'd for false starts. Caarn Hunter!

Epic fail melt

Spot on Schmidt. Brad is constantly pulling the trigger too early on players in games. There are four quarters. Not two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a go at someone a couple of weeks ago for going the early call but I got it wrong - it's fekn brad who does it!!! Seriously premature

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heath Shaw is ******* gone next chance, Taylor Adams in. Sam Reid let me down big time as well. If that gangly looking prick hadn't tried to palm it off to buddy for the 'fairy tale' goals he'd have been 20 points up. Goodness me this round has got me savage

Taranto. Shaw. Laird. Dahlhaus. Otten. Hampton. Spud of the week for my team going to be hard to pick this week.

Lol. I paid 118 ppg for Patrick Dangerfield but he only scored 117 yesterday. Where's the delete team button?

Listing Otten and Hampton is so baffling that I can't even come up with any sarcasm to counter it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back