Werewolf WEREWOLF - TRADITIONAL

Remove this Banner Ad

TL;DR there are five left. Three mafia and two wolves.

Im not claiming everyone not voting for someone is evil. I'm surprised you aren't yet working in your alibi for when he turns out to be good. I'm sure you'll start slipping that in soon.
I don't need an alibi. I am a villager. I don't lie in these games SM, never have, never will.

Lynch me if you want. Probably a better option than Filthy. Would rather lose one villager than potentially two and then another four tonight.

Lynch me if you want. Probably a better option than Filthy. Would rather lose one villager than potentially two and then another four tonight.
Dude you've literally had one person switch to you, you're the most jumpy player ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude you've literally had one person switch to you, you're the most jumpy player ever.
images

I'm actually quite frustrated with this game. It's funny that the two games I have enjoyed the least haven't had a theme. And I was a villager in both of them. I wish I were evil. Then I'd be in a PM and I'd have some idea of what was happening. But whatever, I'll just be content with being a dumb * with no idea of what is going on as usual.

I'm actually quite frustrated with this game. It's funny that the two games I have enjoyed the least haven't had a theme. And I was a villager in both of them. I wish I were evil. Then I'd be in a PM and I'd have some idea of what was happening. But whatever, I'll just be content with being a dumb **** with no idea of what is going on as usual.
You need help.

I'm actually quite frustrated with this game. It's funny that the two games I have enjoyed the least haven't had a theme. And I was a villager in both of them. I wish I were evil. Then I'd be in a PM and I'd have some idea of what was happening. But whatever, I'll just be content with being a dumb **** with no idea of what is going on as usual.
Geeze. You have one vote. Calm down.

My mafia votes predictor is currently shitting itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back