News Assistant Coaches Speculation and News - Xavier Clarke joins

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, do people actually think this or hope this, Caracella will be the next coach of Collingwood and will more than likely be their coach in 2018.

LOL whats your source?

there were rumours of a coach being employed under a succession plan and hardwick stepping aside, te way Balme was talking about him suggests it could be the case.

it may not be but its how it sounds.

LOL whats your source?

there were rumours of a coach being employed under a succession plan and hardwick stepping aside, te way Balme was talking about him suggests it could be the case.

it may not be but its how it sounds.
He will be coach of the pies, trust me dude don't get your hopes up.

why would Caracella join Richmond for a year then move onto Collingwood in 2018?
Might as well stay at Geelong and then go for a senior role
Why would Caracella move to Richmond for a year and then take over in 2018, might as well stay at the cats and start fresh in 2018.

In response to your question, no one knows when they are going to get offered a senior job so staying at a club or moving to another club makes no difference.

Being realistic doesn't make you any more or less of a fan, only to people like you who think the RFC an do no wrong.
just because its happened the last few years doesn't mean itll happen next year...

its speculation, not realism.

Realism is we have been shit this year and need improvement, doesn't mean itll be the same story next.

Last edited:
He will be coach of the pies, trust me dude don't get your hopes up.

Now here's the thing you great tiger fan you. So you are saying that Balme made the wrong move and we are being had and Caracella is purely Taking our money before moving onto Collingwood correct ? So in effect we should be sacking Balme asap for leading us down the garden path. Booo some tiger fan you are. Oops I just dribbled my farax all over my bib brb

Now here he thing you great tiger fan you. So you are saying that Balme made the wrong move and we are being had and Caracella is purely Taking our money before moving onto Collingwood correct ? So in effect we should be sacking Balme asap for leading us down the garden path. Booo some tiger fan you are. Oops I just dribbled my farax all over my bib brb

Tiger toffe i'm sorry but you know you got it wrong when even Cogga makes more sense than you ;)

They must be supremely impressed with Chaplin...see if you can see how impressed Balme was from the following:

New football manager Neil Balme and Dan Richardson, who has taken on the role of general manager of football talent, are heading up the coach search.

At the time of Chaplin's retirement, Richardson said, "We are delighted that he has agreed to remain at the club in a coaching capacity. Troy has a great football brain and there is little doubt he has a bright future as a coach."

Balme this week spoke about the importance of appointing the right people to assist Hardwick, whose only remaining assistant from 2016 will be backline coach Ben Rutten.

The veteran football administrator and Tigers premiership player said the coach would benefit from having the right people around him, including Blake Caracella, who was appointed last week.

"'Dimma' hasn't made all the decisions on how the coaching set-up will be, but obviously Blake is a senior assistant in some essence in that he's capable of doing any of the five disciples in it," Balme told the club's website.

"Whether it's when we've got the ball, they've got the ball, forward, back or midfield – he's got experience in all of those things.

"He's a really smart coach and he's done a lot of work in footy and I think he'll bring a hell of a lot to this program."

Now can you pinpoint how impressed Balme is with Caracella and then pinpoint me to where he is head over heels with Chaplin and how he "has chosen to stay on as coach" ?

Lmaooo....thank god we have someone with a clue making the desicions now instead of Dan.

So if Balme appoints Chaplin...all good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Balme appoints Chaplin...all good?
Yes. As long as it's no one who has had anything to do with the appointments of the 5 assistants, FJ Blair and you know who. I refer to him as you know who because our most diligent mods are on the job. Having said that I have my worries at Balmes appointment seeing as he is 64 and it's like we have appointed soneone to keep the punters at bay. Just like our last doozy who is looking like he ain't gunna front. Here's hoping Benny grew a footy brain overnight. Because if you ain't asleep like the rest we latched onto someone who had been demoted and if not demoted he would have told the Tigers what he had told them for the last 37 years. ;)

Last edited:
Yes. As long as it's no one who has had anything to do with the appointments of the 5 assistants, FJ Blair and you know who. I refer to him as you know who because our most diligent mods are on the job. Having said that I have my worries at Balmes appointment seeing as he is 64 and it's like we have appointed soneone to keep the punters at bay. Just like our last doozy who is looking like he ain't gunna front. Here's hoping Benny grew a footy brain overnight. Because if you ain't asleep like the rest we latched onto someone who had been demoted and if not demoted he would have told the Tigers what he had told them for the last 37 years. ;)

Whoever appointed Caracella will appoint the others...just sayin

Nothing wrong with chaplain and Maric being appointed coaches. Doggies have done it with ex players and so have the swans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Worked there because they had their processes in place...re recruiting...coaches and management...

Someone is saying on facebook that they heard on the radio that Leppa has been spotted at a cafe with Balme and Dimma. Anyobody else hear this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back