News Assistant Coaches Speculation and News - Xavier Clarke joins

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wouldn,t be if you were a doggies fan.
Most of my Kin are Dogs supporters/members, even I have a little spring in my step at the moment knowing what it means to them. I wouldn't say I am jumping on the bandwagon as Richmond are number 1 then daylight to the Dogs at 2. However after being #eco for all things Richmond this year, those last few minutes of the prelim last week we're some of the most intense watching sport I have felt for ages.

Most of my Kin are Dogs supporters/members, even I have a little spring in my step at the moment knowing what it means to them. I wouldn't say I am jumping on the bandwagon as Richmond are number 1 then daylight to the Dogs at 2. However after being #eco for all things Richmond this year, those last few minutes of the prelim last week we're some of the most intense watching sport I have felt for ages.
'Liked' for the #eco reference

Yep,It was a great match only to be matched by the after game celebrations.However i feel conflicted.What Libba snr did to knights is still fresh in my memory.Part of me says hope they do lose because it would be another heartache episode for the little turd.But my other half says that they win so it will be always in the back of his mind that his son tasted success and he didn,t.:D

Yep,It was a great match only to be matched by the after game celebrations.However i feel conflicted.What Libba snr did to knights is still fresh in my memory.Part of me says hope they do lose because it would be another heartache episode for the little turd.But my other half says that they win so it will be always in the back of his mind that his son tasted success and he didn,t.:D
The Club is bigger than one midget Thug, I just think that for a Club like the Bulldogs to take on West Coast, Hawks, Giants and possible win the whole kit and caboodle against the Swans (even without my Family connection), is a win for the old suburban VFL in a sense. To me that out shadows any conflict between Richmond & The Dogs.

Last edited:
Why would Caracella move to Richmond for a year and then take over in 2018, might as well stay at the cats and start fresh in 2018.

In response to your question, no one knows when they are going to get offered a senior job so staying at a club or moving to another club makes no difference.
Strange as you seem pretty certain about when he will be offered a senior job?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matty knights. Seduce luke Hodge over the offseason and next year. He grew up a rabid tiger fan. Get him in as an assistant coach in 2018

Not sure what you mean there? What's aker got to do with it?
This one was just tigers spotted with leppa at a coffee shop
Akermanis was assisting McRae in the VFL I thought

Collingwood are wanting Leppa too. Eddie McChins trying to scupper our plans after we got Balmey.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/...ly-test-for-tigers/1t48m522tveto13of4cbm4xar3

Collingwood is moving to snatch sacked Brisbane coach Justin Leppitsch out from under Richmond, as the Tigers try to get their former assistant back to Punt Road. Leppitsch was close to confirming he would re-join Damien Hardwick’s team but the Pies have thrown a spanner in the works, offering a part-time assistant’s job in conjunction with a position at the AFL Academy.

The dual roles would lower the pressure levels on ‘Leppa’, who wants to stay in the game but also intends to avoid the limelight as much as possible.

The challenge is going to be a measure of the regenerated Tigers commitment to improve their football department. When Leppitsch was its defensive coach, the Richmond backline became one of the tightest in the competition, and Alex Rance changed from a gung-ho turnover merchant to the best defender in the game.

Getting Leppa back would be a big win for the Tigers, but losing him to the Magpies would be a very early stumble on the road back to respectability.

Collingwood are wanting Leppa too. Eddie McChins trying to scupper our plans after we got Balmey.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/...ly-test-for-tigers/1t48m522tveto13of4cbm4xar3

Collingwood is moving to snatch sacked Brisbane coach Justin Leppitsch out from under Richmond, as the Tigers try to get their former assistant back to Punt Road. Leppitsch was close to confirming he would re-join Damien Hardwick’s team but the Pies have thrown a spanner in the works, offering a part-time assistant’s job in conjunction with a position at the AFL Academy.

The dual roles would lower the pressure levels on ‘Leppa’, who wants to stay in the game but also intends to avoid the limelight as much as possible.

The challenge is going to be a measure of the regenerated Tigers commitment to improve their football department. When Leppitsch was its defensive coach, the Richmond backline became one of the tightest in the competition, and Alex Rance changed from a gung-ho turnover merchant to the best defender in the game.

Getting Leppa back would be a big win for the Tigers, but losing him to the Magpies would be a very early stumble on the road back to respectability.
meh

hopefully he picks us

became one of the tightest back lines because of rance/chappy combo imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back