The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jod23 have you started the new job? If so what's the best/cheapest way to get to Savusavu? If Spurs field a weak enough team mid week am I any chance of a discount? :)
Hahah just started the third and final week of training. Im in store next Monday! Hectic week ahead. If Spurs lose to us midweek, then discounts on me!

Brutal, yet I like Negan, is a twisted bastard but the show needed it.
Yeah, I agree the show needs this but why the * did it have to be my 2 favourite characters. I'm still stunned. The scene where it looked like Rick was going to chop his sons hand off was so intense

Yeah, I agree the show needs this but why the **** did it have to be my 2 favourite characters. I'm still stunned. The scene where it looked like Rick was going to chop his sons hand off was so intense
Absolutely shattered Glen is dead. Felt sick watching him struggle with one eye popped out of his head. I had figured Abraham would die so that wasn't a shock at all. Next episode looks real different!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they were caught in the conveyor belt.

They would have been torn to shreds. Horrific.

Yeah I've been on it a few times, at the end of the ride you go up, from the sound of it, it flipped and they got trapped, would've been horrific, their children apparently watched it as it happened.

Doubt anyone will want to go on that ride ever again.

Good luck mate.
Thanks mate, not phased either way - just wait and see what happens.

Yeah I've been on it a few times, at the end of the ride you go up, from the sound of it, it flipped and they got trapped, would've been horrific, their children apparently watched it as it happened.

Yeah, horrific.

Did it close to 50 times over 5 years I reckon. Creepy.

One of the children was on the ride with them but fell free when it flipped. She watched her mum die after she'd flipped out.

How the * are you supposed to live with that?! So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back