Terry Bailey -the worst caller in the world .. no.. the universe!

Who replaces Greg Miles?

• Mark "boring but accurate " Shean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry "get on the poon train" McAuliffe

• Terry"I know whats going to happen before the race so they might as well not run the race" Bailey

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Matt "i almost died at the Olympics" Hill

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Adam "and they come around the corner and the leader is ...zzzzzzzzzzzz" Ozlanski

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Alan "the gates crash back" Hull

• Mitch "photo.. i dont know!!" Manners

• Rick "Back Weir Drink more beer" Macintosh

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Victoria "oh god no more than 3 horses in a race or i cannot get through them all" Shaw

• Alan" the favorite didnt get a run, the favorite didnt get a run, the fave DID NOT GET A RUN" Thoma

• Danny "i used to be thin when i first started calling" Milecki

• some other dude

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
You want rage? Terry f@#$cking Bailey is the worst caller in the world bar none! he is terrible, he calls races like they are a foregone conclusion then when he is wrong he just goes on like nothing happened. He goes on about tips and how there are only 2 chances then for sure something else will win. He has been calling at Cranbourne for f#$#W years and he can never get the angle right. HE called my horses 1st and 2nd in the second last race and the other horse in the photo won. In the last he called my horse 3rd for the trifecta EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY RAN 4th!!!! then nothing.. no apology nothing!!!!!!! Why on earth did they bring him down from Sydney so many years ago, he got sacked cos he was terrible and nothing has changed!! Farrrk him farrk him up the rear end with a 10 foot pole!!!!!

You want rage? Terry f@#$cking Bailey is the worst caller in the world bar none! he is terrible, he calls races like they are a foregone conclusion then when he is wrong he just goes on like nothing happened. He goes on about tips and how there are only 2 chances then for sure something else will win. He has been calling at Cranbourne for f#$#W years and he can never get the angle right. HE called my horses 1st and 2nd in the second last race and the other horse in the photo won. In the last he called my horse 3rd for the trifecta EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY RAN 4th!!!! then nothing.. no apology nothing!!!!!!! Why on earth did they bring him down from Sydney so many years ago, he got sacked cos he was terrible and nothing has changed!! Farrrk him farrk him up the rear end with a 10 foot pole!!!!!

yoda-large.jpg

Yep and listen to his call of the last. He clearly backed the winner - was barracking for it all race and could barely contain his excitement when it got up.

Yep and listen to his call of the last. He clearly backed the winner - was barracking for it all race and could barely contain his excitement when it got up.

lol there was an earlier race too, he'd so clearly backed it. He was carrying on about it before the race, Triggy Triggy? Something like that. Anyway it ran 2nd for like the 15th time in 25 starts and he seemed to be bemused as to how it didn't win.

I think he said Poor old Triggy at the end of it, ie Poor old Terry has done his money again.

Todays Terry Bailey rant... in the Kilmore cup he goes , here comes the ex kiwi Hazzabeel,, no dikkwad hes an ex Western Australian.. get your facts straight. In the next race he was crowing Bassett all the way... started calling it Freddie... WTF Freddie? worked out he was calling it Fred Basset... oh my god no person under 40 would have got the reference. He might as well have called her Carling after the fairly hot tennis player of the 80s...
002.jpg

And thats not all.. .he was doing his usual knowing what was going to happen type call. while totally ignoring the danger coming through on the inside.. Of course Bassett got done on the line and my anger at getting done was exasperated by that farknuckle calling the race. he has to go!!

Everybody knows Fred Bassett even those under 40 Gramps!!

You're still pissed off about him getting Shogun lodge wrong in the Doncaster all those moons ago!!

Todays Terry Bailey rant... in the Kilmore cup he goes , here comes the ex kiwi Hazzabeel,, no dikkwad hes an ex Western Australian.. get your facts straight. In the next race he was crowing Bassett all the way... started calling it Freddie... WTF Freddie? worked out he was calling it Fred Basset... oh my god no person under 40 would have got the reference. He might as well have called her Carling after the fairly hot tennis player of the 80s...
002.jpg

And thats not all.. .he was doing his usual knowing what was going to happen type call. while totally ignoring the danger coming through on the inside.. Of course Bassett got done on the line and my anger at getting done was exasperated by that farknuckle calling the race. he has to go!!

when that happened I hoped Angus Monfries was out of the country because Heath is about to cut loose!!

Everybody knows Fred Bassett even those under 40 Gramps!!

You're still pissed off about him getting Shogun lodge wrong in the Doncaster all those moons ago!!
if you owned a horse called ... lets say Beau Brommel. and the caller started calling him Purefoy... would you have any clue what he was calling? the horses name is Basset, if the owner wanted his horse named Fred they would have called him Fred. IF the owners wanted a video of the race they would have got a video of Fred racing.. he is a moron

if you owned a horse called ... lets say Beau Brommel. and the caller started calling him Purefoy... would you have any clue what he was calling? the horses name is Basset, if the owner wanted his horse named Fred they would have called him Fred. IF the owners wanted a video of the race they would have got a video of Fred racing.. he is a moron

Missed the call and I agree with you the horse's name is what it should be referred to.....I feel the same way re Rex Hunt and his calling. Just wanted to let you know plenty under 40 know Fred Basset :). I might get a race horse name him Graeme Labrooy and see what reaction I get! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant even think who would replace him. Wouldnt mind Rick Macintosh getting the gig if he stops crowing his own tips in the race, then he is as accurate and entertaining as they come.
Mark Sheean too even though his voice is boring, at least he knows whats going on in a race

Should get Matty Hill. I think he's doing trots and calling footy on the radio.

I don't mind TB as a pundit, but not as the main metro caller. Too many mistakes.

Back