Matchday 14 - Now with eastern time.

Your thoughts on eastern time?

• I am very neutral towards it (you bastard)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched City v Chelsea. Not sure how, but I came out of that thinking City could have easily won 3-1, but that equally Chelsea were very deserving winners in the end.

Any indication of how long Aguero will be out for? Disgraceful tackle. Could've been a leg breaker.
4 matches at this stage.

And there you go yet again with the personal insults. No wonder so many people voted for you as "Worst Poster" in the awards thread.

Maybe time to put the whiskey down and go to bed champ, you're embarrassing yourself.
So it's ok for you to have a dig at me is it? You come on here trying to lecture me when you're clearly completely unable to grasp anything that is being said. And there's me thinking you had some intelligence. Just stay out of it if you don't like being dug out in return you little snowflake

Yes, because every time I read the posts on here there's the usual s**t about MD36 and other digs at us. If you can't take it back don't dish it out

Whos saying anything about not being able to take it?

I just find the same old sooking over and over again boring. May be time to move on (or at least try).

So it's ok for you to have a dig at me is it? You come on here trying to lecture me when you're clearly completely unable to grasp anything that is being said. And there's me thinking you had some intelligence. Just stay out of it if you don't like being dug out in return you little snowflake
Hahah I point out something you say as being ironic and you call me a numbskull. See the difference between the two posts? If you can't have a discussion without throwing around personal insults maybe it's you that should stay out of it.

Whos saying anything about not being able to take it?

I just find the same old sooking over and over again boring. May be time to move on (or at least try).
Well stop slating us at every turn then and you won't get it back. In fact when I left the thread earlier me and you were exchanging pleasant posts about your game. Then I come back and there's all this MD36 s**t. So you can't lay the blame at my door mate. If you gonna bring it, then you can't start crying when I do in return

Well sure, hard to mount a case for someone who's been out for half of the season so far. Still a good chance for 20+ in the league fitness permitting.

Apparently now 50 from last 69 PL games.
This appears to be the problem getting a back up striker. Not easy to find one that's content with the bench because the incumbent isn't getting benched anytime soon.
He's played 9/14 games that's hardly half the season (Sanchez has played 11/14). Has less goals and assists per minute played than Sanchez and Costa and that includes taking penalties. When it comes to this season he is behind Costa and Sanchez it's hard to argue with that.

The choice of players overall would largely depend on your team bias, I think Sanchez offers more than Kane does and wouldn't swap the two.

Hahah I point out something you say as being ironic and you call me a numbskull. See the difference between the two posts? If you can't have a discussion without throwing around personal insults maybe it's you that should stay out of it.
Riiiiight soI'm not to take offence that you called it ironic that I told Chef to move on and that I'm still "whining" 7 months on? I called you a numbskull because I was merely defending my club when others had brought up MD36. That's why I questioned your ability to absorb what's going on.

Well stop slating us at every turn then and you won't get it back. In fact when I left the thread earlier me and you were exchanging pleasant posts about your game. Then I come back and there's all this MD36 s**t. So you can't lay the blame at my door mate. If you gonna bring it, then you can't start crying when I do in return

You are the one melting mate, im the one saying its time to let go.

What happens if he were to get another straight red this season?
Not 100% but think another red (straight or two yellows) would be the usual ban (1 or 3 matches) plus an extra 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's played 9/14 games that's hardly half the season (Sanchez has played 11/14). Has less goals and assists per minute played than Sanchez and Costa and that includes taking penalties. When it comes to this season he is behind Costa and Sanchez it's hard to argue with that.

The choice of players overall would largely depend on your team bias, I think Sanchez offers more than Kane does and wouldn't swap the two.

I'm not really arguing with that am I. I certainly don't think I am.
It's weird, you could do with a top class striker which Kane is and we could do with a top class wide player like Sanchez.

WR you should be in a good mood tonight after spanking Swansea 5-0.
He can't be angry about his team winning, but he can be angry about Chelsea winning. Which path do you reckon he's chosen?

Isnt this where it started?

Far be it for me to want to defend WR here as the arguing is becoming too frequent of late, however, the MD36 references came out just after Aguero and a couple in particular (WC2022 one of them) is very keen to bring up past blushes with us on multiple occasions.

From MD36 to GB references all the way to somehow bottling a league we never led. Just my 2c

Has anyone got 3 straight reds in a season? I'm thinking Vieria possibly. Although Aguero's first suspension was a retrospective straight red.

Xhaka I have a feeling will do it at one point.

I'm not really arguing with that am I. I certainly don't think I am.
It's weird, you could do with a top class striker which Kane is and we could do with a top class wide player like Sanchez.
Well that's what I posted that you first seemed to disagree with so from that I assumed you were. No doubt each of our teams would be better with both of them in it.

Far be it for me to want to defend WR here as the arguing is becoming too frequent of late, however, the MD36 references came out just after Aguero and a couple in particular (WC2022 one of them) is very keen to bring up past blushes with us on multiple occasions.

From MD36 to GB references all the way to somehow bottling a league we never led. Just my 2c

Fair enough. But WR is talking about the to and throw we(me and him) are having this morning. I didn't bring it up.

Well that's what I posted that you first seemed to disagree with so from that I assumed you were. No doubt each of our teams would be better with both of them in it.

The first comment didn't make it clear you meant this season. This season, sure.
Overall is far more debatable.

Back